Windows 10: How to text on windows if you have an Iphone

Discus and support How to text on windows if you have an Iphone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wondering how I can text from my laptop. I have an Iphone. What is the alternative. Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DylanRanjan, Aug 15, 2019.

1. How to text on windows if you have an Iphone

Hi, I'm wondering how I can text from my laptop. I have an Iphone. What is the alternative. Thanks.

:)

DylanRanjan, Aug 15, 2019

2. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Aug 15, 2019
  3. TimStone Win User
    Cortana, iPhone and Text messaging

No, you do not have this correct.

When I sent a text message with Cortana on my desktop, it sent it through my secondary Windows phone.

I want it to send text messages using my iPhone number.

I understand this feature is working with Cortana with Android. Is it possible to make it work with Cortana for iOS.

Many applications on the iPhone use my Microsoft Account. Therefore it would make sense that I should see the iPhone on the device list even if it is not a Microsoft product.

TimStone, Aug 15, 2019
  4. How to text on windows if you have an Iphone

IPhone text messages

This worth looking at although it may not be entirely what you want. I did look to see if there was an app to transfer iPhone texts to Windows 10 but the only ones I saw cost around $30

That said if you just want to see and reply to texts via your PC, this might do the trick.

Microsoft Your Phone app lets your PC and iPhone work better together | Cult of Mac

https://appleinsider.com/articles/1...app-promising-to-mirror-iphone-on-windows-pcs

Read this one:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4459358/windows-10-your-phone-app-help

unfortunately, with this app, you cannot get all the features but it might be useful

What can I do with the Your Phone app?

The Your Phone app on Windows 10 lets you:

• Link your phone and PC to unlock a variety of cross-device experiences for Android and iPhone.
    • See recent photos from your phone on your PC for Android only.
    • View and send text messages from your PC for Android only.

I do use it and it works well, in fact, really well but I have an Android device. I have never used an iPhone and I am aware there are features missing for the iPhone version.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

How to text on windows if you have an Iphone

1. How to text on windows if you have an Iphone - Similar Threads - text Iphone

2. phonelink and windows 11 not sending response to group text with 2 iphone users.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phonelink and windows 11 not sending response to group text with 2 iphone users.: I use phonelink with Android and windows 11. I have group text with 2 iphone users and when I respond I get "We couldnt send you reply. Try repling form your mobile device". I have other group txts with iphone/android users that send with no problem screen shot will not...
  3. phonelink and windows 11 not sending response to group text with 2 iphone users.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phonelink and windows 11 not sending response to group text with 2 iphone users.: I use phonelink with Android and windows 11. I have group text with 2 iphone users and when I respond I get "We couldnt send you reply. Try repling form your mobile device". I have other group txts with iphone/android users that send with no problem screen shot will not...
  4. Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone: Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-send-and-receive-text-from-iphone/3435e3d2-58e8-4695-9645-ac90011efa28
  5. Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone

Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone: Windows 10 send and receive text from iPhone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-send-and-receive-text-from-iphone/3435e3d2-58e8-4695-9645-ac90011efa28
  6. Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone

Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone: I'm using Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 with Phone Link installed version 1.23102.126.0.I've synced Phone Link to my iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.2.1.I can send and receive SMS text Messages, but not MMS texts including group messaging and images.How can I send/receive MMS messages...
  7. Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link won't send/receive MMS texts iPhone: I'm using Windows 11 Pro version 21H2 with Phone Link installed version 1.23102.126.0.I've synced Phone Link to my iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 17.2.1.I can send and receive SMS text Messages, but not MMS texts including group messaging and images.How can I send/receive MMS messages...
  8. Received a text regarding my stolen iPhone from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received a text regarding my stolen iPhone from Microsoft: Received a text SMS from the same Microsoft that sends my verifications for Outlook with at link that takes me to a map and asks for my passwords. Seems suspicious as I have been spammed with scam texts from a FINDMY regarding my stolen iPhone. Is this also a scam and if so...
  9. Received a text regarding my stolen iPhone from Microsoft

Received a text regarding my stolen iPhone from Microsoft: Received a text SMS from the same Microsoft that sends my verifications for Outlook with at link that takes me to a map and asks for my passwords. Seems suspicious as I have been spammed with scam texts from a FINDMY regarding my stolen iPhone. Is this also a scam and if so...
  10. iphone photo how to keep markup text when saving/paste to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iphone photo how to keep markup text when saving/paste to Windows 10?: Question:Q:iphone photo how to keep markup text when saving/paste from iPhone iOS15.5 to Windows 10?As-Is photo when saved to Windows 10 no longer have the markup text. How to keep markup text when saving/paste to Windows 10?Posted on Jun 3, 2022 4:22 AMwinver10.0.19044...