Windows 10: How to toggle screens quickly

Discus and support How to toggle screens quickly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a laptop connected to an external monitor. Need to do a presentation where I have Powerpoint open on one screen and Excel on another screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by anjulis, Jun 18, 2018.

1. anjulis Win User

How to toggle screens quickly

I have a laptop connected to an external monitor. Need to do a presentation where I have Powerpoint open on one screen and Excel on another screen and toggle the external screen

So: the laptop screen should always show Excel but the external screen should show either PP or Excel.
    I put display into extended mode, put PP on a second screen. But then I need to switch external screen to Excel. If I change to Duplicate mode, my PP moves to the main screen.

Is there a way to quickly and easy switch only the external monitor between main and extended screens?

:)

anjulis, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 19, 2018
  3. To Turn On or Off Toggle Keys Tone

Hi Marcela,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issue with sound on toggle keys, I suggest you to change the toggle keys settings
    and check.

Steps:

• Press Windows key from keyboard and type
      Toggle.
    • Select Hear a tone while pressing Caps lock, Num lock and Scroll lock.
    • Under Toggle keys, change the settings and check.

If the issue still persists, Run troubleshooter from
    Fix sound problems and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of this issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 19, 2018
  4. How to toggle screens quickly

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

How to toggle screens quickly

1. How to toggle screens quickly - Similar Threads - toggle screens quickly

2. how to turn on/off toggle in lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to turn on/off toggle in lock screen: how to set toggle on/off in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-onoff-toggle-in-lock-screen/c0f3ac34-1fb9-4d6a-b2cb-997516b83226
  3. how to turn on/off toggle in lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to turn on/off toggle in lock screen: how to set toggle on/off in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-onoff-toggle-in-lock-screen/c0f3ac34-1fb9-4d6a-b2cb-997516b83226
  4. how to turn on/off toggle in lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Quick button toggle windows using multiple screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick button toggle windows using multiple screens: Hello all,I am looking to add a quick button that allows you to quickly toggle windows between screens. Yes, I do know about the short cut using the keyboard window+shift+left/right. I am talking an actual button you click in the upper right hand of the window it self. On the...
  6. Quick button toggle windows using multiple screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick button toggle windows using multiple screens: Hello all,I am looking to add a quick button that allows you to quickly toggle windows between screens. Yes, I do know about the short cut using the keyboard window+shift+left/right. I am talking an actual button you click in the upper right hand of the window it self. On the...
  7. Dark Mode Toggle in Quick Actions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark Mode Toggle in Quick Actions: I know. I know. “Why would anyone disable Dark Mode?” Well, my laptop’s screen becomes too dim if the content is dark long enough. And it becomes visibly brighter when left on a white webpage or something similar. Maybe a defective screen but I can’t get it replaced easily....
  8. How Do I Create a Quick Toggle of Ethernet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I Create a Quick Toggle of Ethernet?: How do I create a quick toggle of my ethernet? So far I created a desktop shortcut. But I'd rather add it to quick actions. Or add it to notification area. Quick actions is preferable. How do i do that?? 126615
  9. How to Toggle an Outlook Mail Icon on Quick Launch

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to Toggle an Outlook Mail Icon on Quick Launch: I have placed an icon controlling the Outlook Mail application on the Quick Launch Toolbar. By Outlook mail I mean the W10 app that interfaces with Outlook.com (not the original Outlook). My problem is that I want to toggle this icon so that it will turn on Outlook and then...
  10. toggle screen on/off

in Windows 10 Support
    toggle screen on/off: Hi, I am using a Dell inspiron 15 5555. Is there any way I can flip my screen on/off with a single key? I don't wont to "sleep" the laptop, just Hide my screen info (and Show again). Like when someone is looking over my shoulder or something... Any ideas???...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. TOGGLE SCREENS

2. toggle between screens

3. how do you toggle screens

4. how to toggle between screens,
  5. hp toggle between screens,
  6. toggle through screens,
  7. how do i toggle screens,
  8. how to toggle screens in sophos,
  9. toggle between screen,
  10. ways to toggle the screen,
  11. why cant i toggle between screens,