Windows 10: How to track disk access problem

Discus and support How to track disk access problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; From time to time I get extremely slow access, sometimes file manager just says "working on it". Could this drive be failing? I've had hard drives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertAAA, Jun 4, 2021.

1. RobertAAA Win User

How to track disk access problem

From time to time I get extremely slow access, sometimes file manager just says "working on it". Could this drive be failing? I've had hard drives since my first HardCard was in 1st Compaq "portable". I've had each gen since the 8088 and could tell you about spending 800 for 40Meg Segate, or 1000 for 90Meg CDC SCSI never had a HD die. I've run CHKDSK to Advance SYS care disk doctor. Some times I get odd "disk has a problem" when one of the external usb drives comes up first time. i go check it with utilities and nothing. So I disconnected all externaldrive in question is internal restarted

:)

RobertAAA, Jun 4, 2021

2. Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue How to track disk access problem :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Accessing Disk Management

Hi Hilary,

The issue that you’ve encountered regarding the Disk Management on your
    Windows 10 computer may be caused by some configuration or some files are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we’d like to know the following information:

• Were there any changes that happened prior to the issue?
    • If there's an error message, can you provide us a screenshot?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Additionally, we suggest that you run the System File Checker (SFC) tool to scan and correct if there’s a possible integrity violation on the system. To do this, you may follow the steps provided on this
    link. Once you’re on the page, you
    may expand and proceed with the steps from the Windows 10, Windows 7, or Windows Vista option under the
    Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) section, and then complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if you’re able to access the
    Disk Management on your PC.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Joseph Ban, Jun 4, 2021
  4. How to track disk access problem

5300 track list problem

what do you mean with

"this happens whenever I try to open any track list."

Do you mean the dynamic built-in track lists like "recent" and "most played"?

If those fail, I would suspect a problem with the phone... suggest you either try a phone firmware update (even if just to reinstall the same version) with Nokia Software Updater; or return to the shop and complain.

~~

About the random order of tracks in an Album, I've written to Nokia and got an answer... See my posts on this forum

5300: Music library "Album view" shows eAAC+ (.M4A) tracks in random, changing order

You could write to Nokia customer service yourself, and e.g. link to this or my post, to add your vote to get this fixed.

fred_be9300, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

How to track disk access problem

1. How to track disk access problem - Similar Threads - track disk access

2. How to track laptop by sr no

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to track laptop by sr no: How to track the laptop by the sr no https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-track-laptop-by-sr-no/22943cbb-86da-4dfe-b061-ea3646c1d91c
  3. How to lock and track pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock and track pc: Hi, I recently had my pc stolen from my house and I have been trying by all means to locate it. When I use my other device and logged into my MS account I could see my pc, but not its current location only the last time I used it. I have been trying to lock my pc and write a...
  4. Tracking problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tracking problem: Hello experts, When I open a conversation on Facebook, I click to the text box and start chatting, but when I get a reply, I get a notification that the message has arrived from the same person, even though I'm in the same conversation, which makes me need to click on the...
  5. browser tracking problems

browser tracking problems: Hello my name is George, I have some dilemmas about my (not defolt) Browser, where some programs detect tacking elements... If I must ask, is this program relevant, and how is this possible if it is true ? Thank you. (sand screenshots)[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]) [ATTACH]...
  6. lost laptop how to track

lost laptop how to track: how i can track the laptop when it will lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-laptop-how-to-track/d6b5627c-567a-4d8a-b657-03b60c6e5654"
  7. How to track user access on Cortana in an Enterprise

in Cortana
    How to track user access on Cortana in an Enterprise: Hi, I'm planning to implement Cortana as a Digital assistant for my enterprise users, and would like to know how many users have accessed Cortana as a part of Adoption. Is it doable ? Thanks...
  8. Location Tracking Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location Tracking Problem: I am trying to set up Hulu. It says it needs to track my location. I go into Settings, Privacy, Location and it states Location for this device is on. I click try again on Hulu and I get the it needs to track my location screen again. How can I get out of this loop?...
  9. How to access the disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to access the disk: I put a disk in and I cannot see where to find the drive to change it so I can access my disk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-access-the-disk/2ac7fecf-41f2-4daa-bb20-5e59c2ec29ea
  10. Problems Accessing External USB Disk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems Accessing External USB Disk: I have a PC dell i3 and a mini PC both with win 10, in the mini pc I have connected a usb disk of 1tb and I share it to see my movies, I gave permission to everyone in my network so that I can access it, if I do it The PC dell I have no problems, but if I try to access from...