Windows 10: How to track user access on Cortana in an Enterprise

Discus and support How to track user access on Cortana in an Enterprise in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I'm planning to implement Cortana as a Digital assistant for my enterprise users, and would like to know how many users have accessed Cortana as... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Lk2707, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Lk2707 Win User

How to track user access on Cortana in an Enterprise

Hi,

I'm planning to implement Cortana as a Digital assistant for my enterprise users, and would like to know how many users have accessed Cortana as a part of Adoption. Is it doable ?

Thanks

:)

Lk2707, Jul 2, 2019

2. Cortana Not Tracking Trips

I've researched for the troubleshooting steps that we can try for this issue, and found a similar discussion.

Try clicking on this
    link
    so that you will be directed to that said discussion with suggested fixes from other users. Goodluck!

SimpleMindz, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Cortana Not Tracking Trips

Since that didn't work for you, then try the suggested steps by Eric_Anderson on this

link
    as it proved helpful to 10 users, quite a good number. Goodluck!

SimpleMindz, Jul 2, 2019
  4. How to track user access on Cortana in an Enterprise

Cortana Package Tracking

Hi Dwain,

With regard to your query, Cortana package tracking tracks package from the following retailers:

• Amazon.com
    • Target
    • Walmart
    • Apple
    • eBay
    • Microsoft Store

To know more about Cortana package tracking, please check this link:
    Cortana package tracking.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Rafael Com, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

How to track user access on Cortana in an Enterprise

1. How to track user access on Cortana in an Enterprise - Similar Threads - track user access

2. how to remove a user but keep file tracking data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to remove a user but keep file tracking data: I would like to remove an employee but keep document tracking assigned to the employee in SharePoint for regulatory purposes. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Also, for departments with shared emails and drives, do you set up a group or use email aliases?Thank you in...
  3. how to remove a user but keep file tracking data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a user but keep file tracking data: I would like to remove an employee but keep document tracking assigned to the employee in SharePoint for regulatory purposes. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Also, for departments with shared emails and drives, do you set up a group or use email aliases?Thank you in...
  4. how to remove a user but keep file tracking data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. User tracking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User tracking: Can I set the logged in username as a background, so when users take a picture from an external device it has the username in the desktop background?ex. I took a photo from my phone for things in my word PC, it must have my username credentials as a background so if it gets...
  6. User tracking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User tracking: Can I set the logged in username as a background, so when users take a picture from an external device it has the username in the desktop background?ex. I took a photo from my phone for things in my word PC, it must have my username credentials as a background so if it gets...
  7. How to track disk access problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to track disk access problem: From time to time I get extremely slow access, sometimes file manager just says "working on it". Could this drive be failing? I've had hard drives since my first HardCard was in 1st Compaq "portable". I've had each gen since the 8088 and could tell you about spending 800 for...
  8. Cortana and tracking a package shipment

in Cortana
    Cortana and tracking a package shipment: Hello all, So I was trying to find a way to get to the list of the various packages I have being shipped to me IN ONE PLACE. However, I can't find the option in either Bing or Cortana. I CAN STILL SEARCH THE TRACKING NUMBER AND IT WILL APPEAR IN THE SEARCH RESULTS WITH...
  9. User Cannot Gain Access To 802.1x Enterprise Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Cannot Gain Access To 802.1x Enterprise Network: Strange issue. On MY personal laptop, Windows 10 connects to the college WPA2 802.1x enterprise user-login wireless network just fine, but one of our students keeps getting "no internet access". It's not his account, as he wouldn't be able to connect to our network at all if...
  10. Enterprise users, Do you have access to CCB?

in Windows 10 Support
    Enterprise users, Do you have access to CCB?: Good morning dear windows 10 users. I have access to MVLS but it currently only has enterprise LTSB. I am looking for CCB. We do have software assurance so I know that if it were available it "Should" be there for download. I am wondering if any enterprise users who have...