Windows 10: HOW TO TRANSFER A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM USING WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC TO A MEMORY STICK

Discus and support HOW TO TRANSFER A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM USING WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC TO A MEMORY STICK in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 with Office 365 on my PC. I also use my PCs Photo system which provides storage items such as Collection ; Albums : People etc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertSavage3, Nov 9, 2019.

1. HOW TO TRANSFER A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM USING WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC TO A MEMORY STICK

I am using Windows 10 with Office 365 on my PC. I also use my PCs Photo system which provides storage items such as Collection ; Albums : People etc.

I have created an specific holiday album from my Collection items. How do I transfer this complete Album direct to a memory stick ?

:)

RobertSavage3, Nov 9, 2019

2. Transfer of photos from pc to memory stick with windows 10

Hello Chrisnan,

As you are facing issues with transferring the photos to memory stick on your device, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you connected the memory stick to your computer (confirm to us)?
    • Were you able to detect the memory stick on your computer (File Explorer)?

I would like to inform that to transfer the photos to memory stick, connect the device to the computer, make sure it is detected and able to access it.

Select the photos you wish to transfer, right click on those, you will find
    Send to
    option, over the mouse on top of it to find the devices to transfer the photos.

If the device is not detected, try to connect to different ports (if accessing via USB ports). This will let us know if the issue is with ports on your computer.

Also, try to connect the memory stick to different computer and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the memory stick.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status with transferring the photos for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Transfer of photos from pc to memory stick with windows 10

I want to transfer photos from my pc to a memory stick but the instructions in windows 10 to right click on the selected photo and then select the device to send the photo to is not possible on the menu provided following the right click on selected photo.
    What am I doing wrong?

Chrisnan57, Nov 9, 2019
  4. HOW TO TRANSFER A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM USING WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC TO A MEMORY STICK

Transfer of photos from pc to memory stick with windows 10

john hartley downey, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO TRANSFER A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM USING WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC TO A MEMORY STICK

1. HOW TO TRANSFER A COMPLETE PHOTO ALBUM USING WINDOWS 10 ON MY PC TO A MEMORY STICK - Similar Threads - TRANSFER COMPLETE PHOTO

2. Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos: Inserted a brand new USB stick into my computer to transfers photos onto it. Laptop detects that the USB stick is present. But when I go to click on it and begin moving photos over to it. I get the message "please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" The...
  3. Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use USB stick on the Photos App to transfer photos: Inserted a brand new USB stick into my computer to transfers photos onto it. Laptop detects that the USB stick is present. But when I go to click on it and begin moving photos over to it. I get the message "please update your device's settings to accept media transfers" The...
  4. Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help transferring photos from PC to USB stick?: Hi there, I'm wondering if someone could help me? I am trying to transfer high resolution images to a USB stick. I'm just trying to back all the images up to ensure that I have a second copy. All the images are downloaded to by laptop and all open correctly, however when I...
  5. How to transfer photos from computer to memory stick?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer photos from computer to memory stick?: I have spent AGES trying to do this!!! On my old computer a DELL it was so easy. Now I have a Lenova. I get to my pictures and choose one I don't want to loose them all. I right click then have a choice but nowhere does it mention a memory stick. I need to liberate space on...
  6. Transferring Apple Photo albums to Microsoft Photos

Transferring Apple Photo albums to Microsoft Photos: I used to have a MacBook, with a big Photo library on it, which I organized through the use of albums which took me an enormous amount of time. Now that I have Windows, I'd like to recover all the organization for my photos. I have successfully recovered my Apple Photos...
  7. Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...

Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...: Unable to transfer an Album 300photos in Photos to burn to a DVD or disc How to Create a file folder to transfer the album to - or actually transfer the album so I could burn to a dvd...
  8. Transfer albums and photos to new computer?

Transfer albums and photos to new computer?: If I organize all my photos and videos in the Microsoft Photos app on my pc, then get a new pc...what happens to all my files? Do I then have to reorganize all my photos and videos again? Or is there a way to transfer all the albums and such as they are to the new pc?...
  9. Using a memory stick.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using a memory stick.: I have purchased a memory stick to put my photos and music on. My photos are ok but my music is trying to play through Windows Media and as I am on Windows 10 + Groove. I cannot get it to play on groove. Any help would oblige....
  10. transfer Photo Album to USB in Windows 10?

transfer Photo Album to USB in Windows 10?: I do not see a way to just move a Windows 10 Photo Album to a USB. only see moving to one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photo-album-to-usb-in-windows-10/7be29bd5-9a78-4184-964a-a547276d80b9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to copy photos to memory stic in windows 10

2. burn photo album to memory stick windows 10

3. How transfer photo Album in Windows 10 to memory stick