Windows 10: how to transfer a DVD onto my laptop

Discus and support how to transfer a DVD onto my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I transfer a DVD onto my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoshuaMeyer29, Nov 12, 2018.

1. how to transfer a DVD onto my laptop

how do I transfer a DVD onto my laptop?

:)

JoshuaMeyer29, Nov 12, 2018

2. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 12, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Nov 12, 2018
  4. how to transfer a DVD onto my laptop

laptop DVD drive not appearing on windows?

Well my cousin is coming down soon with his laptop to get his DVD drive fixed because on my computers his DVD drive isn't appeared on the list,he can eject his DVD drive but it doesn't appear on windows..anyone know how to fix this?? would entering bios help?? would i be able to format it?

kurosagi01, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

how to transfer a DVD onto my laptop

1. how to transfer a DVD onto my laptop - Similar Threads - transfer DVD onto

2. how to get dvd onto usb for windows instilation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get dvd onto usb for windows instilation: how to get windows dvd onto usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-dvd-onto-usb-for-windows-instilation/21ad49b0-f637-4d68-a45f-eee375484f7b
  3. how to get dvd onto usb for windows instilation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get dvd onto usb for windows instilation: how to get windows dvd onto usb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-dvd-onto-usb-for-windows-instilation/21ad49b0-f637-4d68-a45f-eee375484f7b
  4. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  5. How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?

How to copy a DVD program onto a thumb drive?: I have a DVD that contains medical records, specifically an MRI that contains a special program to view the MRI images. I need to transfer this to a thumb drive, because the hospital no longer has DVD drives. A simple copy and paste doesn't work, of course, because the files...
  6. transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player: I have Quicken 2012 and just upgraded to a laptop with no DVD drive and using Win11. How can I transfer the Quicken application to the new laptop? I know how to migrate data. I need to know how to transfer the application. thanks!...
  7. transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player

transfer DVD based application to laptop with no DVD player: I have Quicken 2012 and just upgraded to a laptop with no DVD drive and using Win11. How can I transfer the Quicken application to the new laptop? I know how to migrate data. I need to know how to transfer the application. thanks!...
  8. Transferring Windowns onto an SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windowns onto an SSD: So right now I have Windows installed on my HDD and I want to move it to a new SSD but also leave the old HDD in. How should I go about it? Do i need to first disable Windows license on the HDD and then install it on the SSD? I'm using a laptop with an OEM license....
  9. Transferring Windowns onto an SSD

Transferring Windowns onto an SSD: So right now I have Windows installed on my HDD and I want to move it to a new SSD but also leave the old HDD in. How should I go about it? Do i need to first disable Windows license on the HDD and then install it on the SSD? I'm using a laptop with an OEM license....
  10. How to Transfer Windows onto new drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Transfer Windows onto new drive: So, I have a spare 1TB SSHD that I’d like to replace my factory HDD used for the default C drive on my laptop. Is there an easy tutorial that could help me get Windows onto the current spare, so I can boot into the OS after replacing the old HDD? submitted by /u/AyValo...