Windows 10: HOW TO TRANSFER A FILE TO FACEBOOK

Discus and support HOW TO TRANSFER A FILE TO FACEBOOK in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HI EVERYONE, I HAVE DELL LAPTOP WINDOW 10 64 BIT COMPUTER. I NEED TO KNOW IF AND HOW I CAN TRANSFER A FILE TO FACEBOOK? IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolLusk1, Jan 31, 2019.

1. HOW TO TRANSFER A FILE TO FACEBOOK

HI EVERYONE, I HAVE DELL LAPTOP WINDOW 10 64 BIT COMPUTER. I NEED TO KNOW IF AND HOW I CAN TRANSFER A FILE TO FACEBOOK? IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME OUT WITH THIS QUESTION IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

THANK YOU,

CAROL LUSK

:)

CarolLusk1, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Steevo Win User

Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Jan 31, 2019
  3. rss81 Win User
    transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Jan 31, 2019
  4. HOW TO TRANSFER A FILE TO FACEBOOK

how to transfer pictures from Facebook to photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that you want to transfer photos from Facebook to Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue:

• How are you accessing the Facebook page?

If you are accessing the Facebook page on Internet Explorer, then follow these steps:

• Right-click the picture.

• Click Save Picture As.

• In the Save Picture dialog box, browse to the folder where you want to save the file, and then click Save.
    Also have a look at this link:

https://www.facebook.com/DownloadPhotos

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

HOW TO TRANSFER A FILE TO FACEBOOK

1. HOW TO TRANSFER A FILE TO FACEBOOK - Similar Threads - TRANSFER FILE FACEBOOK

2. How to Transfer Files Cloud to cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Transfer Files Cloud to cloud: IDK how to transfer files from Baidu NetDisk to OneDrive for business, I try to use multcloud, but 5 GB limited, I try mover, but it doesn't support baidu netdisk, is there's some way to transfer baidu net disk to onedrive for business ? I need unlimited, bc i need transfer...
  3. How to transfer files to another onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer files to another onedrive: I am trying to clean up a one drive because there are more then 60,000 files on it its a company wide onedrive and it is causing issues for our power automate system. How can I remove those files without breaking a shared link that they all have? Is that even possible?...
  4. How to transfer files to another onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer files to another onedrive: I am trying to clean up a one drive because there are more then 60,000 files on it its a company wide onedrive and it is causing issues for our power automate system. How can I remove those files without breaking a shared link that they all have? Is that even possible?...
  5. How to transfer files to another onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how to transfer files on data wipe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to transfer files on data wipe: i would like to data wipe my laptop because its very laggy so is there a way to put all my important files on a usb drive then transfer it to the new version but same computer also, will windows be activated...
  7. File transfer is disapled by policy - - - How to allow blue tooth file transfers.

File transfer is disapled by policy - - - How to allow blue tooth file transfers.: I have bee trying to transfer a file from my blue tooth phone to my windows 10 computer. The devices are connected via Bluetooth.. When I try to receive a file from my phone there is a window that stats the file transfers are not allowed by policy. I have searched the...
  8. how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???

how do i upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???: how do I upload a PDF file to FACEBOOK ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-a-pdf-file-to-facebook/4fe6743f-e34d-4451-bfea-63061ec4e3c3"
  9. Posting a file on facebook

Posting a file on facebook: How do I post a file of photos on my family's facebook page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/posting-a-file-on-facebook/4a2aca7c-0c33-4c17-9562-d86d9942dfaf"
  10. how to download webgl for facebook gameroom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to download webgl for facebook gameroom: cant play most games without webgl and need help to download on chrome or ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-download-webgl-for-facebook-gameroom/6ef3fbbe-351b-4617-98d4-40761d0855b9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer a film still to facebook

2. How do I transfer document from my Desktop to Facebook

3. how to transfer save file to facebook