Windows 10: how to transfer a game to another accoun

Discus and support how to transfer a game to another accoun in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; back in 2018 I purchased Forza Horizon4 ultimate edition. it was purchased on my moms account. at the beginning of the year I got a new custom built PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheoKanagat, Jul 26, 2019.

1. how to transfer a game to another accoun

back in 2018 I purchased Forza Horizon4 ultimate edition. it was purchased on my moms account. at the beginning of the year I got a new custom built PC and ever since then I could not play forza horizon 4. im wondering how to transfer it to my new computer. im using the same account but it wont work, yet I own some dlc.

:)

TheoKanagat, Jul 26, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Incorrect password for Yahoo Mail on Lumia 520

Let's continue working on this. We suggest that you remove the email account on the phone and add it back again by following these steps:

To remove your email account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Press and hold the email that you want to remove.
    • Select delete.
    • Confirm by selecting delete again.

To add your email account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap email + accounts.
    • Tap add an account.
    • Tap the type of email your going to add.
    • Type the email address and password.
    Make sure you're connected to the internet when performing these steps.

Note: Removing the account will delete all the information associated with it.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jul 26, 2019
  4. how to transfer a game to another accoun

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

how to transfer a game to another accoun

1. how to transfer a game to another accoun - Similar Threads - transfer game another

2. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  3. How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer an xbox game downloaded on one PC to another PC?: I downloaded Persona 5 Royal when it was still on gamepass and have it downloaded to my computer with my account. It has since been removed from gamepass but I still have the download and data from the game. When I go to boot up it up it says I am using the wrong account but...
  4. how to transfer games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer games?: a few years ago, I bought a physical copy fallout 76 on my Xbox and since then I have switched to pc, and I wonder how it get the game on my pc without spending money or without having to purchase the game again. I don't really care if everything I had on the game gets lost...
  5. how to transfer games?

how to transfer games?: a few years ago, I bought a physical copy fallout 76 on my Xbox and since then I have switched to pc, and I wonder how it get the game on my pc without spending money or without having to purchase the game again. I don't really care if everything I had on the game gets lost...
  6. Unable to transfer game to another disc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to transfer game to another disc.: I have downloaded sea of thieves on my SSD where I also have Windows. I am trying to transfer the game to another disk hdd but I get this error.Error 0x80070005 when trying to move apps installed from Microsoft Store....
  7. Transfer games from one account to another

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer games from one account to another: I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?...
  8. Transfer a game on another pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer a game on another pc: So when you bought minecraft Java edition it came with a code for minecraft windows 10. I used that code on my account in 2015 on my other computer but when i tried to use it on my new computer with the same account it only offered me the free trial. So i tried the uninstall...
  9. Transfering Windows Store games to another PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfering Windows Store games to another PC: So, I've downloaded a bunch of games from my account to my notebook (a friend of mine has a pretty fast internet, so I went there with the notebook to download) and wanted to copy the files to my PC, but I'm tied up in the windowsapps folder permission shenanigans. I've...
  10. How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?

How Can I Transfer Bought Microsoft Games To Another Account?: So a while ago, I got the new Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free because I had Minecraft PC Edition. (this was all on my dads computer and account) After I used the free code, I got my own computer, with my own account. I can't play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition without...