Windows 10: How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc?

Discus and support How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. Today I just got a brand new gaming pc and as anyone who’s just looking for more of a hardware upgrade rather than a fresh start, I went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaximilianLobaina, Oct 7, 2022.

1. How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc?

Hello all. Today I just got a brand new gaming pc and as anyone who’s just looking for more of a hardware upgrade rather than a fresh start, I went to try and scour the internet to try and see if anyone had an answer to my question; how do I transfer essentially every one of my files from my laptop that runs on windows ten to a pc that runs on windows eleven? Do I like.. make a system image? File history? I kinda just wanna make everything how it is on my laptop but just.. on the pc. So far I’ve had not very good luck so I’m hoping my shot here works!

:)

MaximilianLobaina, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2022
  3. DavidRVA Win User
    Transfer files (Pictures, Documents) from a Windows 7 PC to a Windows 10 PC

I recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10. My old laptop has windows 7. Can anyone list the step-by-step instructions for transferring the data to the new machine? I understand that windows easy transfer is no longer an option for windows 10.

DavidRVA, Oct 7, 2022
  4. CK011885 Win User

How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc?

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc?

1. How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc? - Similar Threads - transfer data laptop

2. How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop: How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop using a UBS cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-data-from-an-old-laptop/0bf68246-e888-43ca-9f61-80bde6f19a97
  3. How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop: How do I transfer all my data from an old laptop to my new laptop using a UBS cable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-my-data-from-an-old-laptop/0bf68246-e888-43ca-9f61-80bde6f19a97
  4. How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc?: Hello all. Today I just got a brand new gaming pc and as anyone who’s just looking for more of a hardware upgrade rather than a fresh start, I went to try and scour the internet to try and see if anyone had an answer to my question; how do I transfer essentially every one of...
  5. How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to transfer all of my data from a windows 10 laptop to a windows 11 pc?: Hello all. Today I just got a brand new gaming pc and as anyone who’s just looking for more of a hardware upgrade rather than a fresh start, I went to try and scour the internet to try and see if anyone had an answer to my question; how do I transfer essentially every one of...
  6. transfer windows 10 all data & settings to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer windows 10 all data & settings to new laptop: I have a replacement laptop I want to transfer everything, data, software, licences etc. both are Toshiba pro on windows 10, can I just use a patch cable between the two & copy using explorer? TIA...
  7. transfer windows 10 all data & settings to new laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer windows 10 all data & settings to new laptop: I have a replacement laptop I want to transfer everything, data, software, licences etc. both are Toshiba pro on windows 10, can I just use a patch cable between the two & copy using explorer? TIA...
  8. transfer windows 10 all data & settings to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Transfer all data from old to new laptop?

Transfer all data from old to new laptop?: Hello, everyone, I will get a new laptop soon and want to transfer all my data (files, photos, software...) from my old to my new notebook. It is Windows 10. I have seen several options on the internet, but I don't know which method to use. I hope you can help me. Thanks...
  10. transfer all data from vista to windows 10

transfer all data from vista to windows 10: Hi . I have been running vista. now I have a new computer a Dell with windows 10 pre installed. I have made a full back up to an external hard drive from my old vista and would like to transfer all that data from the external hard drive to the new windows 10...