Windows 10: How to transfer brave browser file to d rive

Discus and support How to transfer brave browser file to d rive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi ,I want to transfer brave browser file from c drive to d rive so it does not much take space on c drive please tell how can I transfer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LUCKY-SINGH, Jun 7, 2021.

1. How to transfer brave browser file to d rive

Hi ,I want to transfer brave browser file from c drive to d rive so it does not much take space on c drive please tell how can I transfer.

:)

LUCKY-SINGH, Jun 7, 2021
  2. jpdutch Win User

Brave Browser

I recently started using Brave because Firefox was tediously slow.
    Everything worked fine until I used <Ctrl><Insert> to copy a URL & Brave enlarged the top area with the Browser Menu, the search/URL bar & tab-headers and I can't find a way to undo it. Any suggestions?

PS Via the menu you can add a menu.

jpdutch, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Dugly Win User
    Do you use the Brave browser?

I use Brave and its a good browser with a couple of caveats: a) don't use the sync feature until Brave gets around to fixing it. At the moment it is the cause of much angst; b, if you download torrents, you need to go in to the Brave settings and disable using Brave to download, i.e., use whatever torrent app you currently use and not Brave. The reason is that the Brave browser downloads torrents to RAM and as soon as you turn off the browser the torrents are gone. This has also caused a lot of angst. c) Also, the Brave BAT wallet may not work for you if you're in to the crypto side of things. Reports of lost tokens have also - get ready - caused a lot of angst. Suggest you check out the Brave Community. Brave has lots of tickets to deal with.

Dugly, Jun 7, 2021
  4. How to transfer brave browser file to d rive

Brave Browser

I'm trying to set Brave as my default web browser but, windows 10 doesn't include it in the list of available browsers. Even when you try to set default by app it still doesn't show up. the only place it shows up is programs and features where you can uninstall it.

I figured it out just download the latest version and reinstall then it shows up.

shaggy5777, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

How to transfer brave browser file to d rive

1. How to transfer brave browser file to d rive - Similar Threads - transfer brave browser

2. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and want to transfer my web browser - Brave's data to my another computer and I want to keep them same to same. I've 5 profiles of brave in this computer. I want to transfer cookies too, thus I do not have to login sites that were in my old...
  3. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and want to transfer my web browser - Brave's data to my another computer and I want to keep them same to same. I've 5 profiles of brave in this computer. I want to transfer cookies too, thus I do not have to login sites that were in my old...
  4. D rive completly deleated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D rive completly deleated: I was trying to sign out and the pc kept doing the loadin screen so i forced a shut down on restarting my whole D drive was deleted 1TB completly gone how do i fix this?...
  5. D rive completly deleated

D rive completly deleated: I was trying to sign out and the pc kept doing the loadin screen so i forced a shut down on restarting my whole D drive was deleted 1TB completly gone how do i fix this?...
  6. D rive completly deleated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USE BRAVE BROWSER

USE BRAVE BROWSER: I am using 2 years the brave browser and is the best. -8 times faster than google chrome -way safer than any other browser -auto add blocker for any annoying add Download Link: https://brave.com/ldk927
  8. Is Brave browser safe to use?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Brave browser safe to use?: I was using Brave browser for a while and my co-worker told me that it was really spyware. I didn't have any issues with the browser. I don't trust google and Microsoft Edge is a joke. What is the general opinion on Brave? 120900
  9. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Experimented with Brave. What is your opinion ? (Unable to find any recent threads) My thoughts: - Delayed start to launch - Does not have themes ? - Do you think its tracking protection is better than others ? - Does not seem faster than Edge or Chrome on my System. -...
  10. Brave Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Brave Browser: Brave Software | Building a Better Web The new Brave browser automatically blocks ads and trackers, making it faster and safer than your current browser. It says. Chrome based. 47679