Windows 10: How to transfer everything from one account to another

Discus and support How to transfer everything from one account to another in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have new account to use. So I want to create new account to Microsoft store but still keep the data and progress of games. How to do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JannatulFerdous1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. How to transfer everything from one account to another

I have new account to use. So I want to create new account to Microsoft store but still keep the data and progress of games. How to do it?

:)

JannatulFerdous1, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Oct 11, 2018
  4. How to transfer everything from one account to another

Transferring an account on Windows 10 (EDITED)

Hi,

As you are facing issue with transferring an account on windows 10, I would surely help you with it.

But I would like to know the below information,

• Entire account: are you referring to a Microsoft account or a local user account?
    If it is a Microsoft user account the same settings will synchronize to the new user account.

Steps to transfer the files to the new admin user account.

• Open file explorer and double click on OS (C How to transfer everything from one account to another :).

• Go to Users and try transferring all the data’s/ files to the new user account.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

How to transfer everything from one account to another

1. How to transfer everything from one account to another - Similar Threads - transfer everything account

2. How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer everything from one computer to another?: How do I transfer everything from one computer to another? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-everything-from-one-computer-to/7d829b7f-8d21-4460-ab92-64de37e0d9cf
  3. How to transfer everything from one Windows computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer everything from one Windows computer to another: I recently got a new Asus VivoBook and I thought everything would switch over from my old one but nothing has. I am signed in under the same account, they are both Windows 11, and I have selected all of the "remember my preferences" settings on both computers but still...
  4. How to transfer everything from one Windows computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer everything from one Windows computer to another: I recently got a new Asus VivoBook and I thought everything would switch over from my old one but nothing has. I am signed in under the same account, they are both Windows 11, and I have selected all of the "remember my preferences" settings on both computers but still...
  5. Transferring everything from one account to another on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring everything from one account to another on Windows 11: Hello, I have a bit of a problem. When I initially set up this PC, I created a user account using someone else's Microsoft Account log-in details, believing it wouldn' be important. After making my own Microsoft account, I would now like to easily and efficiently transfer...
  6. Transferring everything from one account to another on Windows 11

Transferring everything from one account to another on Windows 11: Hello, I have a bit of a problem. When I initially set up this PC, I created a user account using someone else's Microsoft Account log-in details, believing it wouldn' be important. After making my own Microsoft account, I would now like to easily and efficiently transfer...
  7. How to transfer everything from one Microsoft account to another?

How to transfer everything from one Microsoft account to another?: Hi all - I've 2 Microsoft accounts. One has everything I need not just files but settings, saved passwords etc, basically my world! and the other has pretty much nothing but that's the one with the active subscription and that's the one I want to be using with everything from...
  8. How to transfer everything from one Microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer everything from one Microsoft account to another?: Hi all - I've 2 Microsoft accounts. One has everything I need not just files but settings, saved passwords etc, basically my world! and the other has pretty much nothing but that's the one with the active subscription and that's the one I want to be using with everything from...
  9. I need to switch accounts and transfer everything from one account to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to switch accounts and transfer everything from one account to another: Hi, I have three problems, I use Windows 10 right now. One, I need to delete my old account becuase I think it may be corrupt. The reason why is because my Windows Defender will not scan. It won't even start the timer. Two, I need to transfer files and apps from my old...
  10. How to transfer data from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer data from one account to another?: When I first got my laptop I signed in on a old account. I stopped using the account a few months ago and decided to make a new one. Is there anyway to add the new account and delete the old one without deleting any off my files? I tryed making a local for now but when I sign...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer from one windows account to another

2. how to copy outlook from one phone to another

3. how to transfer everything to another account

4. how to transfer everything from one account on pc to another?,
  5. transfer everything from one account to other account,
  6. how to transfer outlook account to another windows account,
  7. how to transfer everything from windows account to windows account