Windows 10: How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone

Discus and support How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]This post will show you how to transfer files from iCloud to OneDrive on your iPhone. For iPhone users, iCloud serves as a seamless cloud storage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Dec 27, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone

How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone [​IMG]
    This post will show you how to transfer files from iCloud to OneDrive on your iPhone. For iPhone users, iCloud serves as a seamless cloud storage option. However, sometimes iCloud users may need to transfer files to a different platform like OneDrive. Can I sync iCloud with OneDrive? You can’t directly sync iCloud and OneDrive […]

This article How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Dec 27, 2023
  2. lvr181 Win User

Transfer iPhone media

My friend has an iPhone and wishes to transfer her media files to her Windows 10 laptop.What options does she have to complete this please? Simple step by step instructions would be great,thanks. Suffice to say I am not an Apple user or supporter. She "inherited" the iPhone from a family member.

lvr181, Dec 27, 2023
  3. T F
    T F Win User
    IPhone doesn't appear in file explorer in win 10

I talked with Apple support today:

• They said there was a change in how iTunes works - Support seemed to acknowledge there is a problem but really emphasized using iCloud (see next comment below)...
    • Apple support recommended to sync pictures/videos (e.g., iCloud, OneDrive, etc.) and then delete the files directly on the iPhone
      • NOTE: Apple support called out that if you sync files via iCloud, deleting the files on your phone will delete them from iCloud. You can sync via iCloud and then download from the iCloud site before you delete from the phone OR use OneDrive which does not
        delete from OneDrive when you delete the files from your phone
    • Apple support sent the link below which pretty much walks you through the iCloud steps or syncing via Mac/PC (which is not working)

If anyone has a link to the version of iTunes before 12.7.1, please post it here - Thanks!

4. DaveM121 Win User

Transfer files iPhone.

Hi Mark,

When all else fails, the manual approach is your best option to transfer the files, the built in Photos App can be a bit unreliable, and you will have more control over the files are transferred . . .

Open Windows Fie Explorer (folder icon on your Taskbar)

On the left click 'This PC'

On the right double click your iPhone or the DCIM folder (whichever shows up)

Then simple select the files you want to transfer and drag them into the Pictures folder in the left pane of File Explorer

That's it!

Please Note, I had a couple of users this week that had this problem and the issue they were having is they had set their iPhone to store the photos on iCloud, so the photos they thought were on their iPhone were actually on iCloud - might be worth a look .
    . .

DaveM121, Dec 27, 2023
Thema:

1. How to transfer Files from iCloud to OneDrive on iPhone - Similar Threads - transfer Files iCloud

2. iPhone file transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone file transfer: I have transferred a number of files from my iPhone to Windows 11. Mix of MOV and JPG. Some of the files open, other I get the message that the file format is not supported. Have tried opening in a couple of different apps - same result. Files can be viewed on the iPhone and...
  3. iPhone file transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone file transfer: I have transferred a number of files from my iPhone to Windows 11. Mix of MOV and JPG. Some of the files open, other I get the message that the file format is not supported. Have tried opening in a couple of different apps - same result. Files can be viewed on the iPhone and...
  4. How do I transfer files downloaded to iPhone from closed OneDrive account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer files downloaded to iPhone from closed OneDrive account?: Hello. My previous workplace OneDrive account was closed without prior warning. Fortunately I had downloaded all the files to my iPhone via the OneDrive app before account was closed 21.06 GB. I can still see the files on my phone, but I cannot do anything with them without...
  5. How do I transfer files downloaded to iPhone from closed OneDrive account?

How do I transfer files downloaded to iPhone from closed OneDrive account?: Hello. My previous workplace OneDrive account was closed without prior warning. Fortunately I had downloaded all the files to my iPhone via the OneDrive app before account was closed 21.06 GB. I can still see the files on my phone, but I cannot do anything with them without...
  6. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  7. Transfer from iphone to PC

Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  8. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  9. Onedrive to ICLOUD files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive to ICLOUD files: Some of my Word documents in Onedrive have turned into ICLOUD files and I can't open them. What is going on, how can I stop it happening to more files and how do I access the files which have changed?...
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889