Windows 10: How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?

Discus and support How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Terry Gravolin, Apr 2, 2019.

1. How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?

How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?

:)

Terry Gravolin, Apr 2, 2019

2. Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

https://www.apple.com/in/support/itunes/

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 2, 2019
  3. iTunes Sync Issues with Apple TV

Hello,

One of the possible reasons why you are encountering issues syncing iTunes with your Apple TV is because of its
    compatibility with Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Did you update iTunes after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Have you checked the appropriate Apple website for an
      updated iTunes driver
      ?

In the meantime, we suggest reinstalling iTunes to ensure that your app is up to date.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

cant install itunes on windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Let me try and assist you with the issue you are experiencing.

1. Are you able to install other third-party program on Windows 10 machine?

2. Which version of iTunes are you trying to install?

3. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried?

Follow these steps:

• Un-installing all Apple related components through the 'Uninstall or change a program' utility in the Windows control panel.
    • Removing remnants from the 'Program Files' folder.
    • Clearing out the temporary folders.
    • Restarting the computer and reinstalling.

If you are still facing issues installing iTunes on Windows 10, kindly post your query on the Apple iTunes support forum.

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iTunes

Let us know if it helps.

Arul_D, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10? - Similar Threads - transfer files itunes

2. Transferring pictures from an Apple device to a Windows PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring pictures from an Apple device to a Windows PC: Is there a reliable way to copy photos off of an iPhone or iPad to a Windows 10 PC? I have tried numerous times and in different ways to copy the pictures to my PC but always encounter errors of one type of another. I have tried using Photos and it imports 10 pictures and...
  3. How to transfer files from iPhone to Windows PC without iTunes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to transfer files from iPhone to Windows PC without iTunes: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alexandertechtips [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha25p5/how_to_transfer_files_from_iphone_to_windows_pc/
  4. How to Transfer iTunes Playlist

How to Transfer iTunes Playlist: What's the best way to transfer an iTunes playlist to Spotify and Google Play Music? 150460
  5. Transfering files from iTunes MacOS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfering files from iTunes MacOS?: I recently transferred files form a MacOS iTunes account to my Windows 10 Laptop. All the tutorials i read only mentioned the audio fiules and I am wondering where to put the audiobooks, tv shows, podcasts, movies, etc? Can I create directories in the iTunes media and copy...
  6. Apple itunes will not install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apple itunes will not install: I have been trying all day to install iTunes on my pc but keeps coming up error 0x80072F8F but cant seem to work it out. its asked me to check my internet connection but that's fine but just keeps coming up error. Ive installed google chrome just to check to see if...
  7. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601
  8. WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKING ITUNES & APPLE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WINDOWS DEFENDER BLOCKING ITUNES & APPLE: Sure wish there was a way to talk to someone in person at MS. So frustrating. Hubby got a new iphone. His windows defender is blocking apple itunes. I and to uninstall it. It wouldnt install so I turned off defender to install. Now, itunes needs to update the system on the...
  9. How to transfer Itunes/personal files and documents from Windows 8.1 when I install windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to transfer Itunes/personal files and documents from Windows 8.1 when I install windows 10: How to transfer Itunes/personal files and documents from Windows 8.1 when I install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/how-to-transfer-itunespersonal-files-and-documents/9fc414be-f6ac-4c39-914f-7762a262f702
  10. Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple

Unable to install iTunes from MS Store or from Apple: I wanted to uninstall iTunes from Apple, and the install iTunes from MS Store. Reason: rumours that the Apple IT is full of bloatware. After installing IT from MS Store, I now cannot run any version of iTunes. Here's the history: - Uninstall IT using Control Panel. -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfering itunes from apple to windows 10