Windows 10: How to transfer files from old PC to new PC

Discus and support How to transfer files from old PC to new PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Okay, so I am stuck with this laptop for 7 years and my parents doesn't get me a new one. I'm planning to get the Acer Aspire 3 (AMD) but I am stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by frewerlxry, Aug 26, 2020.

1. How to transfer files from old PC to new PC

Okay, so I am stuck with this laptop for 7 years and my parents doesn't get me a new one. I'm planning to get the Acer Aspire 3 (AMD) but I am stuck with a question:

"How Do I migrate my files/My entire installation?"

Answers?
    Windows 10 1903 (Home single language 64, Turkish)

:)

frewerlxry, Aug 26, 2020

2. Transfer all files from old PC to new one

Windows Easy Transfer is not available in Windows 10

• But now for the good news: Microsoft has partnered with Laplink to bring you

PCmover Express
      – a tool for transferring selected files, folders and more from your old Windows PC to your new Windows 10 PC. And even more good news – it’s free!

Mike Hall... always, Aug 26, 2020
  3. W7 To W10 transfering data and files from old PC to New PC

I have an old PC running W7 and want to transfer files and data, music to a new PC running W10. Easy transfer cable is not so easy with W10. Is there a program or something to accomplish this task? THX

BobTechNot, Aug 26, 2020
  4. How to transfer files from old PC to new PC

How to transfer old files to a new PC, both Windows 10

Hi,

There are various methods of transferring files on a computer. Examples are: moving or copying files via network HomeGroup, transferring to an external hard drive and copying them to a new PC, or uploading to OneDrive then download it to a new PC (requires
    a stable connection). For us to answer your question regarding with transferring files, we’d like to know the following:

• The size of the files you are copying
    • If you belong to a HomeGroup network
    • If you are using a wired or wireless connection
    • The setup of network that you have (Local area network or Wide area network)

We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

How to transfer files from old PC to new PC

1. How to transfer files from old PC to new PC - Similar Threads - transfer files old

2. How to delete windows transferred files in my new PC that came from an old PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete windows transferred files in my new PC that came from an old PC?: So I've downloaded a game from Steam on my old PC and when I purchased my new PC I chose the option to transfer apps. The game transferred over, but now I want to do a clean install. I've been looking everywhere to delete or uninstall all the old install game files, but...
  3. How to delete windows transferred files in my new PC that came from an old PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete windows transferred files in my new PC that came from an old PC?: So I've downloaded a game from Steam on my old PC and when I purchased my new PC I chose the option to transfer apps. The game transferred over, but now I want to do a clean install. I've been looking everywhere to delete or uninstall all the old install game files, but...
  4. How do I transfer old files to a new pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer old files to a new pc?: So I got my PC reset, and i'm trying to get my old files back even though I don't have the old pc. I do have the account of my old pc, but how do I sync the files to the new one? Or is it not possible???...
  5. How do I transfer old files to a new pc?

How do I transfer old files to a new pc?: So I got my PC reset, and i'm trying to get my old files back even though I don't have the old pc. I do have the account of my old pc, but how do I sync the files to the new one? Or is it not possible???...
  6. Transferring Windows from old to new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Windows from old to new PC: I have a self-built Intel Core i3 PC which I built some years ago. It has a copy of W10 Pro on a SATA SSD. I plan to build a new PC with M2 storage. Can I transfer my copy of Windows to the new PC, and if so how?...
  7. Transferring Windows from old to new PC

Transferring Windows from old to new PC: I have a self-built Intel Core i3 PC which I built some years ago. It has a copy of W10 Pro on a SATA SSD. I plan to build a new PC with M2 storage. Can I transfer my copy of Windows to the new PC, and if so how?...
  8. Transferring Windows from old to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. file transfer from old pc to new pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file transfer from old pc to new pc: how do I transfer files and photos from old computer to new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-from-old-pc-to-new-pc/f7bda902-fac7-458f-a55d-ad9f464f3c80
  10. Transfering HDD from old PC to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering HDD from old PC to new PC: I have an older PC in which the motherboard is dying. I bought a newer PC and since the HDD is still good on old PC I wanted to install the HDD to the new PC as a 2nd drive. That way i can keep the files and have more room. My question is to make room on old HDD can I delete...