Windows 10: How to transfer files from SSD to HDD?

Discus and support How to transfer files from SSD to HDD? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am currently using Acer Swift 3 Windows 10. This laptop has two storages which are SSD and HDD. Every time I download or transfer any files from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by yellowhoody, Nov 23, 2018.

1. How to transfer files from SSD to HDD?

I am currently using Acer Swift 3 Windows 10. This laptop has two storages which are SSD and HDD. Every time I download or transfer any files from my pen drives, the files will be saved in SSD. I do not know how to save in HDD. I want to save in HDD because it has larger spaces compared to SSD. How to transfer my current files in SSD to HDD and how to make HDD as my default storage? Please help me solve this. Thank you.

:)

yellowhoody, Nov 23, 2018

2. Transfering windows from HDD to SSD

I have windows 10, I'm getting a ssd soon and before i get it i would like to know. How do i transfer windows 10 from my HDD to the SSD without needing a product key or completely reinstalling all of my files.

nickmyersTA, Nov 23, 2018
  3. LonGun Win User
    Need Help Files Transfer

I have a computer running Windows XP Home Edition. That computer has two internal HDDs:

The 1st HDD is C:\ that running Windows. And it has 20GB total of capacity.
    The 2nd HDD is D:\ that is empty. And it has 90GB total of capacity.

The C:\ drive is almost run out of space (full). Is there a way I can transfer everything in the C:\ drive to the D:\ drive and begin to use the D:\ drive from there on as primary drive?
    Can the Windows Files Transfer feature in XP transfer everything I have in C:\ to D:\? If it cannot, then which way can I use to perform the above step?

Thank you.

LonGun, Nov 23, 2018
  4. How to transfer files from SSD to HDD?

Transfer free Windows 10 Preview 10240 from HDD to a new SSD

I've acquired the free Windows 10 licence from Insider program. I don't have neither Windows 7 or 8 licence. System is installed on my spare and slow HDD.

• Can I transfer or reinstall Windows 10 on my main HDD or on a new SSD? Will the system activate properly after clone or reinstall?
    • Where I can find the product key which were given to the preview members?

radzioradzio, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

How to transfer files from SSD to HDD?

1. How to transfer files from SSD to HDD? - Similar Threads - transfer files SSD

2. How to transfer OS from HDD to SSD...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer OS from HDD to SSD...?: I'm having a dell laptop with HDD....I'm planning of upgrading it to SSD..If i change HDD to SSD, then,How can I transfer/install the OS in SSD officially....?...
  3. How to transfer OS from HDD to SSD...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer OS from HDD to SSD...?: I'm having a dell laptop with HDD....I'm planning of upgrading it to SSD..If i change HDD to SSD, then,How can I transfer/install the OS in SSD officially....?...
  4. How to transfer OS from HDD to SSD...?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to transfer os from hdd to ssd?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer os from hdd to ssd?: i installed a ssd on my dell OptiPlex 3020 now i need to figure out how to transfer the data from the old disk to the ssd? i connected them through the external drive i put the other drive in but no luck that way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please share?...
  6. how to transfer os from hdd to ssd?

how to transfer os from hdd to ssd?: i installed a ssd on my dell OptiPlex 3020 now i need to figure out how to transfer the data from the old disk to the ssd? i connected them through the external drive i put the other drive in but no luck that way. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please share?...
  7. how to transfer os from hdd to ssd?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Transfer Desktop/ Files from SSD to HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Desktop/ Files from SSD to HDD: So I installed a new m.2 SSD in which I did a fresh install of windows on it in order for faster loading times on the startup screen as well as when I'm editing videos through Adobe After Effects. How do I make it so when I set my SSD as the bootup drive my Desktop icons from...
  9. Transfer Desktop/ Files from SSD to HDD

Transfer Desktop/ Files from SSD to HDD: So I installed a new m.2 SSD in which I did a fresh install of windows on it in order for faster loading times on the startup screen as well as when I'm editing videos through Adobe After Effects. How do I make it so when I set my SSD as the bootup drive my Desktop icons from...
  10. Transfer Desktop/ Files from SSD to HDD

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. data tranfer ssd to hdd

2. how to transfer files from ssd to hdd

3. transfer files to ssd