Windows 10: How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb

Discus and support How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Computers have started this "trend" of not including a USB port, which can be inconvenient for many people including myself. I have a Samsung phone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HJ8756, Nov 24, 2022.

1. HJ8756 Win User

How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb

Computers have started this "trend" of not including a USB port, which can be inconvenient for many people including myself. I have a Samsung phone and I need to transfer photos to my computer but I do not have a wire that can connect, so how can I share files wirelessly?

:)

HJ8756, Nov 24, 2022

2. File transfer between android devices and Windows 10 laptop

steps for transferring Audio and Video files from Android phone to Laptop Windows 10

GANGAREDDY, Nov 24, 2022
  3. NOV
    Nov Win User
    No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

4. How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb

USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb

1. How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb - Similar Threads - transfer images files

2. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  3. Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring music files from PC to Android phone without success: I'm trying to download music from PC to Android phone with USB cable. I cannot download even one music file before this message pops up: "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while syncing the file to the device." Windows Media Player works fine on the computer. I have...
  4. Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android: I can capture video with audio in Windows desktop, but when I copy MP4 to Android, there is box warning that some features cannot be transferred. Video is fine on Android device, but there's no audio. How do I fix this. I'm using Win key plus G....
  5. Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android

Transferring MP4 file from Windows to Android: I can capture video with audio in Windows desktop, but when I copy MP4 to Android, there is box warning that some features cannot be transferred. Video is fine on Android device, but there's no audio. How do I fix this. I'm using Win key plus G....
  6. Transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop: How do I transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop not via MyPhone app, not via OneDrive, not via any other cloud storage service? I'm trying to simply access my phone's picture folder through USB and transfer photos to the laptop, and my photo folder on the...
  7. Transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop

Transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop: How do I transfer files from Android phone via USB to Win11 laptop not via MyPhone app, not via OneDrive, not via any other cloud storage service? I'm trying to simply access my phone's picture folder through USB and transfer photos to the laptop, and my photo folder on the...
  8. How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb

How to transfer images/files from android to laptop without a usb: Computers have started this "trend" of not including a USB port, which can be inconvenient for many people including myself. I have a Samsung phone and I need to transfer photos to my computer but I do not have a wire that can connect, so how can I share files wirelessly?...
  9. how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc: how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-my-phone-android-to-the/3bbbf178-9266-4080-a76a-f53a4364edb1
  10. Transfer images from smartphone to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer images from smartphone to laptop: I want to transfer photo images from my Android smartphone to my Windows laptop. But I failed, I really get lost in this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-images-from-smartphone-to-laptop/5587b154-b14e-4951-9f9d-5e2b9e9c9f06"