Windows 10: how to transfer images on LG vs425pp via usb to windows 10

Discus and support how to transfer images on LG vs425pp via usb to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This old LG phone has no sim card and no service. I use it as a camera. I remove the micro SD card from the LG phone that contain stored images,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lkjhg1948, Feb 26, 2021.

1. lkjhg1948 Win User

how to transfer images on LG vs425pp via usb to windows 10

This old LG phone has no sim card and no service. I use it as a camera. I remove the micro SD card from the LG phone that contain stored images, place the SD card in a micro card reader and plug the card reader into the USB port. Then I transfer the images into the Windows 10 PC. I would like to use the USB data cable plugged into the PC USB port and the LG phone to more easily transfer the images to the PC.

I have tried changing the LG phone settings to tethering . I see the tether option but it is grayed out and does not allow me to tether./

I have tried to use windows 10 control panel to add a device [the LG phone]. While the phone is unlocked and plugged into the USB port the computer cannot find the phone.

Any suggestions short of adding service to this LG phone?

:)

lkjhg1948, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

how to transfer images on LG vs425pp via usb to windows 10

1. how to transfer images on LG vs425pp via usb to windows 10 - Similar Threads - transfer images vs425pp

2. Is it possible to re-image a new Windows 11 Dell PC with a Windows 10 image via USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to re-image a new Windows 11 Dell PC with a Windows 10 image via USB?: The organization I work for uses a Windows 10 we have both 21H2 & 22H2 image for all new PC's coming in. We each have a thumb drive that we use for imaging. Our thumb drives are known working thumb drives because we used them last week to re-image some older Dell computers.We...
  3. Is it possible to re-image a new Windows 11 Dell PC with a Windows 10 image via USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to re-image a new Windows 11 Dell PC with a Windows 10 image via USB?: The organization I work for uses a Windows 10 we have both 21H2 & 22H2 image for all new PC's coming in. We each have a thumb drive that we use for imaging. Our thumb drives are known working thumb drives because we used them last week to re-image some older Dell computers.We...
  4. Is it possible to re-image a new Windows 11 Dell PC with a Windows 10 image via USB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. UX31A low transfer speed via USB 3.0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    UX31A low transfer speed via USB 3.0: Hi dear friends,mostly kind friends on any forums. I'm having issues with this laptop transferring files to external HDD 8 TB which on desktop PCs gives me transfer of up to 100-120 MB/s constantly. On laptop is not HDD it's some sort of an SSD so that should not be an issue....
  6. Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon 400D data transfer via USB (Windows 10) possible?: Hello, I have the following problem: I now own a Canon EOS 400D and would like to transfer photos from the camera via a direct USB connection to my Windows 10 (64bit) using EOS Utility. However, my laptop doesn't recognize the camera, and EOS Utility doesn't recognize you...
  7. Restore Windows 10 from a Windows Image Backup via USB

Restore Windows 10 from a Windows Image Backup via USB: Good Afternoon Everyone! I literally spent four days, trying to find a solution to restoring a Windows 10 System Image in an attempt to resurrect my Dell E5491 from a crash of the hard drive. After finding many posts on all types of sites I went old school and determined...
  8. How to setup windows 10 via USB

How to setup windows 10 via USB: Please show me. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-windows-10-via-usb/328065a7-bbbf-4d55-bc69-59ac1eacc7ac
  9. Windows 10 - Custom WIM Image - Deployment via USB Storage

Windows 10 - Custom WIM Image - Deployment via USB Storage: Hi, I've built a Windows 10 image from scratch on a laptop (HP), the model is used widely within the company I work for. We currently use a WDS server setup to install the image upon the relevant hardware platforms. However, network speeds and restrictions (no internet...
  10. Apply Windows 10 Enterprise image via USB

Apply Windows 10 Enterprise image via USB: I have taken an image using DISM and it is in the .wim format. I want to apply it to a tablet using a usb stick, it has a UEFI Bios. in the past with windows 7 and I have been able to create a bootable usb drive by using Windows 7 USB DVD tool to create the .wim from .iso...