Windows 10: How to Transfer iTunes Playlist

Discus and support How to Transfer iTunes Playlist in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What's the best way to transfer an iTunes playlist to Spotify and Google Play Music? 150460 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Steve C Win User

How to Transfer iTunes Playlist

What's the best way to transfer an iTunes playlist to Spotify and Google Play Music?

:)

Steve C, Feb 13, 2020

2. Transferring music held in an Itunes playlist to a Nokia 5800

Hi

I am the proud owner of a new Nokia 5800. I use Itunes to manage my all MP3 music library. I have created a playlist called Nokia but cannot for the life of me work out how to transfer it across to the phone

I am a pc user - not a mac

I have watched the Nokia video How to Transfer media from iTunes with Nokia Media Transfer « Smartphones :: Gadget Hacks

Looks simple to do except there is not transfer icon on my 8.2.1.6 version of Itunes

i have connected my phone to my pc and Nokia Music allows me to transfer folders of music. I want to transfer an existing Itunes play list - and ideally keep it synched so that if I add tunes to the Nokia playlist, these are transferred.

Can this be done?

richardjyoung---01, Feb 13, 2020
  3. LouShap Win User
    Syncing iTunes Playlist from Windows 10 platform to iPhone 7

Following my upgrade from iPhone 4 to iPhone 7, only a handful of my iTunes playlist items transferred. Could not copy from Windows Media list. Finally able to copy entire list from desktop library to iTunes library. Each list item plays fine on the
    PC. But, I can only get a portion of the items to transfer from PC iTunes list to iPhone.

LouShap, Feb 13, 2020
  4. How to Transfer iTunes Playlist

Transferring .m3u playlist from Nokia Music *to* iTunes?

I had a recent disaster, during which my entire iTunes music folder got deleted.

Thankfully, a good deal of it was synchronised with Nokia Music on my N78 by way of an 8GB microSD card and Nokia Multimedia Transfer on the Mac.

I have had no problem in recreating an iTunes library and transferring all the music back in, simply by using the SD card as the source for adding music to the new library (i.e. manual file transfer)

However, playlists are a different matter. On the N78, the playlists are still there, working nicely. I have a folder entitled "iTunes playlists" on the SD card, which contains all my playlists in .m3u format. Trying to import these using iTunes results
    in empty playlists.

Before I start the arduous task of recreating all these playlists one by one, I thought I'd check and see if anyone had ever managed to synchronise playlists in the
    other direction, i.e. from Nokia Music to iTunes?

I appreciate this may require a full re-synchronisation of the music from the phone. I use both Mac and PC, so if it's possible with either, please let me know.

Thanks for any advice

Giles

drfrot---01, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

How to Transfer iTunes Playlist

1. How to Transfer iTunes Playlist - Similar Threads - Transfer iTunes Playlist

2. Transferring to iPod no iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring to iPod no iTunes: Hello can anyone recommend any software to transfer music to an iPos without using iTunes
  3. How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?

How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?: I've synced all the media to the USB drive. I've created a playlist for my media in Windows Media Player. How do I transfer a playlist to a USB flash drive in Windows Media Player?...
  4. Playlist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Playlist: I'm not able to create a playlist in WMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playlist/b9a27ef7-6178-4a95-8670-79817398168c
  5. How to transfer files from iPhone to Windows PC without iTunes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to transfer files from iPhone to Windows PC without iTunes: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alexandertechtips [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ha25p5/how_to_transfer_files_from_iphone_to_windows_pc/
  6. Transfering IPad Itunes library to desktop computer

Transfering IPad Itunes library to desktop computer: HELP: How do you transfer iTunes library from an iPad Ver. 9.3.5 to my Windows 10 desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfering-ipad-itunes-library-to-desktop/02bf3643-6bdc-448c-831f-c15d7bc6c876
  7. How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?

How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?: How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-itunes-apple-to-windows/999b7ca8-2056-49bb-b95f-571a129953f6"
  8. Transfering files from iTunes MacOS?

Transfering files from iTunes MacOS?: I recently transferred files form a MacOS iTunes account to my Windows 10 Laptop. All the tutorials i read only mentioned the audio fiules and I am wondering where to put the audiobooks, tv shows, podcasts, movies, etc? Can I create directories in the iTunes media and copy...
  9. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....
  10. How do I keep my Groove Music playlists on my old laptop and transfer my playlists to my...

How do I keep my Groove Music playlists on my old laptop and transfer my playlists to my...: I am upgrading to a new laptop, same Lenovo brand, and want to keep my old laptop Groove Music playlists. I currently have Windows 10 Home but my new computer will have Windows 10 Pro. There must be a way to keep my playlists from one computer to another, but I can't seem...