Windows 10: how to transfer Ms Office 2013 from one tablet to another

Discus and support how to transfer Ms Office 2013 from one tablet to another in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Please advise the process of moving my current installation of MSoffice Home and Student 2013 from one laptop to another . Both laptops have the same... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sportflyer, Dec 14, 2018.

1. how to transfer Ms Office 2013 from one tablet to another

Please advise the process of moving my current installation of MSoffice Home and Student 2013 from one laptop to another . Both laptops have the same outlook.com login credentials. I have the Office 2013 key for my current installation . Tks

:)

sportflyer, Dec 14, 2018

2. MS Office 2013

How to update MS Office 2007 to MS Office 2013.

SouravJaiswal, Dec 14, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    MS Office 2013

It might be worth to try this...................
    Go to Programs and Features > right click at Microsoft Office 2013 > click Change > click Repair.
    See if that does anything for you.

*** adding : the steps I posted are based on my Office 2007. Your 2013 might be different. I hope not. ***

davidhk, Dec 14, 2018
  4. fmonte Win User

how to transfer Ms Office 2013 from one tablet to another

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

how to transfer Ms Office 2013 from one tablet to another

1. how to transfer Ms Office 2013 from one tablet to another - Similar Threads - transfer Office 2013

2. how to transfer applications from one partition to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer applications from one partition to another?: I just transfer windows from HDD to SSD and some applications that were one previous OS are still on that partition like chrome and other applications, how can I transfer those files as well.P.S: I am using windows 11....
  3. how to transfer applications from one partition to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to transfer applications from one partition to another?: I just transfer windows from HDD to SSD and some applications that were one previous OS are still on that partition like chrome and other applications, how can I transfer those files as well.P.S: I am using windows 11....
  4. how to transfer friles from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to transfer friles from one computer to another: how do you transfer files between computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-friles-from-one-computer-to/14e730d9-e31e-43e7-9f27-480fe4c35435"
  5. How to transfer data from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer data from one account to another?: When I first got my laptop I signed in on a old account. I stopped using the account a few months ago and decided to make a new one. Is there anyway to add the new account and delete the old one without deleting any off my files? I tryed making a local for now but when I sign...
  6. How to transfer everything from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer everything from one account to another: I have new account to use. So I want to create new account to Microsoft store but still keep the data and progress of games. How to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-everything-from-one-account-to/1ce45dec-e5d6-4d93-907c-0631c7086be0
  7. Bad Copy - MS Office 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Bad Copy - MS Office 2013: Its a long story, and ongoing via Trading Standards but I bought a copy of Microsoft office from a pc support company who installed it for me. BUT they used software I know the name of but cant mention it here to produce a key. They are refusing to reply to my emails and I...
  8. MS Office 2013

MS Office 2013: I have a fully licensed copy of MS office 2013. I have been sent a word.doc attachment on an email and saved it to the HDD, but Word refuses to open it!!!! 52061
  9. MS Office 2013 update...

MS Office 2013 update...: Moderator(s), please move this topic to the correct forum, thanks... I have two Windows 10 Professional, 64-bits (1709) with the latest updates, both systems have MS Office 2013 Professional. On one of the systems, MS Office does not update, while the other does. After...
  10. MS Office 2013 aps...

MS Office 2013 aps...: This issue has been bothering me for awhile, short description.... Windows 7 and 10 sharing files via workgroup with one gig switched network, using local accounts. Initial opening and MS Office file (.docx, .xlsx, etc.) takes anywhere from 15-25 seconds. Opening another...