Windows 10: How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

Discus and support How to transfer music album from media player to ipod. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RWP&., Aug 6, 2022.

1. RWP&. Win User

How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue...

:)

RWP&., Aug 6, 2022

2. how do I transfer music from Windows media player to iTunes library?

Hi RJP848892

My name is Roger W. Im an indepedent advisor

Plug the iPod Nano into the computer using the Nano's USB cable.

Click on the "Start" menu, select "All Programs" and choose "Windows Media Player."Click the "Sync" button on the menu. Windows Media Player shows the iPod Nano in the top right corner as the device to transfer music to.Click and drag files from the music library
    in the middle of the screen to the "Sync List" area on the right where it says "Drag items here." Drag songs individually or by entire albums or artists. Select specific songs from an album list by holding down the "CTRL" key while selecting songs and then
    dragging one of the highlighted items to the Sync List.Click the "Start Sync" button beneath the Sync List to start syncing. When the sync process finishes, disconnect the iPod Nano from the computer.

Best Regads

RogerWaltes98, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Can not add Music album from Music library of computer to Media Player files

I have a few Albums stored in my Computers Music Library. I want to copy one particular album (the album has about 7 files - i.e. 7 music tracks) to
    Windows Media Player album Library. When I right click on the album in the Computer's music library, one of the options is to
    PLAY with windows media player - but another option is to
    ADD to Windows Media Player List
    ......but when I choose the later (ADD to list) all that happens is that the album starts to
    play - but does not get added to the Media Player album list. How do I overcome this problem. I am running Windows 7.

Still Active, Aug 6, 2022
  4. esskov Win User

Compilation albums in Music Player?

In my music collection I have a number of compilation albums, i.e., Albums where each Track has a separate Artist.

In the Music Player on my 6110 Navigator, I use its Music Library for browsing my 8 GB of music. Unfortunately, the Artist category is flooded with Artists from the compilation albums.

The iTunes/iPod solved this problem years ago, by setting the tag ITUNESCOMPILATION. When set, their browsers will simply place all the compilations artists in one folder (called Compilations).

Is there anyway I can achieve something similar with the Nokia Music Player?

Any suggestions?

esskov, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

1. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod. - Similar Threads - transfer music album

2. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  3. how to create an music album in windows 11 new media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to create an music album in windows 11 new media player: i dont know how to make album for songs pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-an-music-album-in-windows-11-new/ea9916c0-4d47-4657-bd5b-60342e66486b
  4. how to create an music album in windows 11 new media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to create an music album in windows 11 new media player: i dont know how to make album for songs pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-an-music-album-in-windows-11-new/ea9916c0-4d47-4657-bd5b-60342e66486b
  5. Windows Media Player Help - Creating New Album from Existing Music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Media Player Help - Creating New Album from Existing Music: Hi all- I apologize if this isn't the right place to ask for help on this but I wasn't sure where else to put it. I have Windows 10 and am using Windows Media Player to help my dad (a musician) burn master CDs for his upcoming albums he's releasing. The problem I'm running...
  6. How do I transfer music from Laptop to iPod?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I transfer music from Laptop to iPod?: How do I transfer Music from Laptop to iPod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-music-from-laptop-to-ipod/0fac0bbc-dd3e-4a9f-93ca-5a769e92a115
  7. Album art missing from Media Player

Album art missing from Media Player: Why does Windows 10 Media Player keep losing cover art files and misplacing music files? ***Modified title from: Media Player losing files *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/album-art-missing-from-media-player/8e132e0a-8d45-4c85-8a9f-8b4627478727
  8. snycing ipod with media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    snycing ipod with media player: can I sync a ipod withmedia player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snycing-ipod-with-media-player/14147601-a71f-4713-a48b-263553ef91d7
  9. Transfering albums from the old windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering albums from the old windows media player: Please help, I am having trouble burning CD's from my old type Windows media player so I have just installed the Express burn by NCH software. Can anybody tell me how can transfer all my ripped albums on to the new downloaded player. Thanks in anticipation. Patricia...
  10. Ipod Music Transfer To PC?

Ipod Music Transfer To PC?: Hi is their any free software that would transfer your music from your 'Ipod Classic' to a PC with Win 10 pls? Appreciate any help Thx 47652