Windows 10: how to transfer music from wmp to mp3

Discus and support how to transfer music from wmp to mp3 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to transfer music from wmp to mp3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pops z, Sep 30, 2018.

1. pops z Win User

how to transfer music from wmp to mp3

:)

pops z, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Beezerbob Win User

Unable to transfer CD music to WMP

I have ripped some old music CD's into mp3 format and then burned them to a CD. I am unable to transfer these into WMP as I would like to sync these to my phone. The WMP will notcreat a playlist or allow me to drag any of the music on the CD I have made
    into the sync area. The CD will play in the play area without problem. Any help appreciated. I am using the WMP in windows 10 OS

Beezerbob, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    mp3 to wmp

Hi @irene7453, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

Plug your player into the PC via USB, making sure it installs necessary drivers, then simply copy and paste them over to your 'Music' folder.

(Installing a Windows Phone as an example):

how to transfer music from wmp to mp3 [​IMG]

how to transfer music from wmp to mp3 [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 30, 2018
  4. how to transfer music from wmp to mp3

copying music files to MP3 player from WMP.

Help please for a Senior surfer!!

How can I copy music files from WMP 10 to my MP3?

MP3 says File format not supported. Assume I need to transfer my files to MP3 format, which I thought I had done. However not so, it would seem.

Can anyone give me some simple instructions, before I pull all my hair out!!

Thanks

Patricia

PatColledge, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

1. how to transfer music from wmp to mp3 - Similar Threads - transfer music wmp

2. I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...: I have old music for which no CD can be found. I digitized and manually typed in each song and artist on each album for 3000 songs. I have these listed in the old Windows Media Player but they wont transfer to the new Media player.I have tried saving to OneDrive and...
  3. I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have music that I digitized from old LP's. This music won't transfer from WMP to the...: I have old music for which no CD can be found. I digitized and manually typed in each song and artist on each album for 3000 songs. I have these listed in the old Windows Media Player but they wont transfer to the new Media player.I have tried saving to OneDrive and...
  4. MP3 music syncing with WMP

MP3 music syncing with WMP: Hi: I am trying to transfer a playlist of MP3s music to a thumb drive for playback in my Honda 2013 sound system via an USB receptacle jack. With the Play tab selected in WMP, I selected all songs and dragged to the Playlist righthand panel. Then selected the Sync tab....
  5. MP3 Music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3 Music: I have ripped music to MP3 on my laptop. My MP3 player is a Panasonic DVD/CD player/recorder which plays MP3 music. I want to transfer the files from my laptop to the Panasonic equipment. Do I need to add a device ie. the Panasonic device to my laptop to achieve this?I...
  6. Combining music in WMP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Combining music in WMP: I am trying to combine items of music into individual albums. As an example I may have two identical albums (say two Arthur Lyman albums) pictured with different selections from the same album. One has tracks 1,3 and 5 and 7.The other 2,4,8, etc. Is there a way to combine the...
  7. Use WMP to Rip a music file to another folder on PC, converting from m4a to mp3 in process

Use WMP to Rip a music file to another folder on PC, converting from m4a to mp3 in process: How do I "rip" a music file from one folder on PC to another folder, using windows media player, and converting from m4a to mp3 in the process?...
  8. WMP won't play music

WMP won't play music: I keep hearing good things about Iceland jimbo ... hopefully get there to visit (but in the Summer!) skal @nithig Thanks - it's a great friendly place like Ireland the same philosophy "No such thing as strangers -- just friends who haven't yet met" !!!!! try the...
  9. COPY Music Folder from WAV to MP3 - HOW?

COPY Music Folder from WAV to MP3 - HOW?: I ripped all of my CDs to WAV format. I then basically installed Google Play Music Manager onto my PC, which previously I'd used to upload my songs into the cloud, since I can have 50,000. I hadn't started ripping my CDs to WAV until recently, but decided to because MP3 sound...
  10. mp3 to wmp

in Windows 10 Support
    mp3 to wmp: Please post how to take songs off mp3 player and put in windows media player. Appreciate the help! 50944

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mp3 transfer to mp3 player windows 10