Windows 10: How to transfer my history with Account: MajBen

Discus and support How to transfer my history with Account: MajBen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How to get reinstated to my several year old history with Microsoft Community Account lost when computer quit: Account Name was MajBen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ben Daugherty, Feb 17, 2019.

1. How to transfer my history with Account: MajBen

How to get reinstated to my several year old history with Microsoft Community Account lost when computer quit: Account Name was MajBen

:)

Ben Daugherty, Feb 17, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

How to transfer my history with Account: MajBen

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

How to transfer my history with Account: MajBen

1. How to transfer my history with Account: MajBen - Similar Threads - transfer history Account

2. How to clean the reset history linked to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to clean the reset history linked to my Microsoft account?: There is always some reset history named LAPTOP xxx and I want to clean it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clean-the-reset-history-linked-to-my/5f94b884-869f-4e01-bbce-ea5ca5308cc9
  3. How to transfer my windows accounts to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer my windows accounts to a new laptop: I heard that Windows 10 will end its support at October 14 2025. I would've upgraded to windows 11, but my processor is incompatible. I'm going to try to purchase a new laptop but my data will stay on my old laptop. I wanted a way of bringing all of my data to the new laptop....
  4. How to transfer my windows accounts to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer my windows accounts to a new laptop: I heard that Windows 10 will end its support at October 14 2025. I would've upgraded to windows 11, but my processor is incompatible. I'm going to try to purchase a new laptop but my data will stay on my old laptop. I wanted a way of bringing all of my data to the new laptop....
  5. How to transfer my windows accounts to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How to transfer my husband's account to my name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer my husband's account to my name: My husband was an account holder. He has died and I wish to transfer the account to my name. The subscription has been paid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-my-husbands-account-to-my-name/d07ac218-95fa-4bf7-af25-b2857c16fcbc
  7. How to transfer my husband's account to my name

How to transfer my husband's account to my name: My husband was an account holder. He has died and I wish to transfer the account to my name. The subscription has been paid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-my-husbands-account-to-my-name/d07ac218-95fa-4bf7-af25-b2857c16fcbc
  8. How to transfer my husband's account to my name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  9. How to transfer digital license that's linked to my account to a different account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer digital license that's linked to my account to a different account?: So I have my windows license linked to an account that I no longer use and want to transfer the digital license to the email I currently use. 1 The license is linked to my old account so I hope it is transferable. It was a retail thing or whatever. I often hear people ask if...
  10. How to transfer digital license that's linked to my account to a different account?

How to transfer digital license that's linked to my account to a different account?: So I have my windows license linked to an account that I no longer use and want to transfer the digital license to the email I currently use. 1 The license is linked to my old account so I hope it is transferable. It was a retail thing or whatever. I often hear people ask if...