Windows 10: How to transfer my things from one Windows to another?

Discus and support How to transfer my things from one Windows to another? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Good afternoon people. I bought an SSD the other day and wanted to move my OS to this one, a friend recommended a new install on the SSD, so I used an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlvaroCracoYT, Mar 28, 2020.

1. How to transfer my things from one Windows to another?

Good afternoon people. I bought an SSD the other day and wanted to move my OS to this one, a friend recommended a new install on the SSD, so I used an ISO and I did that.

The thing is that logically in the new OS I don't have my desktop. And last but not least, it does not recognize the applications of the other disks from the search engine. It is as if only the SSD environment existed and ignored the rest, even taking into account that it DOES allow Chrome to run from the other disk.

My question is how do I get everything exactly as before but with the change in the location of the OS, I want to have the same roaming, the same desktop, the drivers already installed ... As it was before int the old one. Thanks in advance gurus ^^

submitted by /u/AlvaroCracoYT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlvaroCracoYT, Mar 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2020
  4. rss81 Win User

How to transfer my things from one Windows to another?

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

How to transfer my things from one Windows to another?

1. How to transfer my things from one Windows to another? - Similar Threads - transfer things another

2. How to transfer everything from one Windows computer to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer everything from one Windows computer to another: I recently got a new Asus VivoBook and I thought everything would switch over from my old one but nothing has. I am signed in under the same account, they are both Windows 11, and I have selected all of the "remember my preferences" settings on both computers but still...
  3. how to transfer applications from one partition to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer applications from one partition to another?: I just transfer windows from HDD to SSD and some applications that were one previous OS are still on that partition like chrome and other applications, how can I transfer those files as well.P.S: I am using windows 11....
  4. how to transfer applications from one partition to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to transfer applications from one partition to another?: I just transfer windows from HDD to SSD and some applications that were one previous OS are still on that partition like chrome and other applications, how can I transfer those files as well.P.S: I am using windows 11....
  5. How to transfer windows installation from one drive to another.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to transfer windows installation from one drive to another.: I recently purchased an NVMe drive and I'm trying to transfer the windows installation to that drive. I've already transferred all the data and recovery partitions using MiniTool partition wizard, and I've changed the boot priority to the new drive in BIOS but it's still...
  6. Transfer Windows from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows from one PC to another: I currently have a laptop that had Windows from the factory, and I want to transfer it to my new desktop. I want to put Ubuntu on the laptop. When i go to activation, however, it says that it's activated with a digital license, and i cant get the product key. I am using...
  7. how to transfer friles from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to transfer friles from one computer to another: how do you transfer files between computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-friles-from-one-computer-to/14e730d9-e31e-43e7-9f27-480fe4c35435"
  8. How to transfer data from one account to another?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer data from one account to another?: When I first got my laptop I signed in on a old account. I stopped using the account a few months ago and decided to make a new one. Is there anyway to add the new account and delete the old one without deleting any off my files? I tryed making a local for now but when I sign...
  9. how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another: Hi my current computer has window ten but its old and i want to transfere my windows 10 copy from my old pc to my new one which is faster. please help whoever can...
  10. How to transfer everything from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer everything from one account to another: I have new account to use. So I want to create new account to Microsoft store but still keep the data and progress of games. How to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-everything-from-one-account-to/1ce45dec-e5d6-4d93-907c-0631c7086be0