Windows 10: How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

Discus and support How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, my problem is an echo of so many asking about: "My pics are all over my computer." I asked the internet: "How to transfer pictures from Photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Adela, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Adela Win User

How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

Hello, my problem is an echo of so many asking about: "My pics are all over my computer." I asked the internet:

"How to transfer pictures from Photo App to Word?"

ALL answers gave solutions to transferring here to there and there to here but...not one had an answer to this particular question. I wonder if I asked the wrong question? Or the transfer from Photo App to Word just doesn't exist? I'm trying to keep all my pics in only one place so as to make it easier to find them. But don't feel comfortable with Photo App which seems to devour pics not only as I upload them but from my File Internet and Word too.

Will appreciate a lot any ideas. How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word? :)

:)

Adela, Aug 10, 2019

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

• I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC.

I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder.

So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the photos and mailed them to myself with the intent of copying them to the desktop or storing them in my pics or download folder.

The files are jpegs but when I saved them to my desktop, so I could attach them to an email message, it did not work.

The pics were stored in html, only option; and I have a big Google icon as a shortcut.

So........I have three pics in an email message but I can't drag them anywhere else.

How can I convert them or take a pic to be stored in the same manner if I saw a pic online and right clicked to save?

I want to move them from the iPhone to an email message.

I want to use them as an attachment ( jpeg? ) but ideally I would like to post the pic in my email so it occupies a larger area that does not need expanding like a jpeg photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raymond
      DallasSilver Iphone 7 128GB

EDITREPORT
      + QUOTEREPLY

How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word? avatar_male_m.png

RaymondWindoz10, Aug 10, 2019
  4. How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

Viewing pics and photos

Thanks again, Arjay,

Unfortunately, the problem remains the same. After rebooting it let me open half a dozen pics using the Photos app, as I originally wanted. I could see each pic the same size in the same window. Success, I thought.

Then it simply stopped. After those first few pics it stopped opening photos and the same message appears: 'The app didn't start.'

I tried going back to the beginning and doing the steps you advised at the start but the same process happened.

It's driving me mad. A nearly new computer and it can't do a simple thing like show me pictures.

What's next? Any suggestions?

All the best, Andrew

AndrewDownieBrazil, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

1. How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word? - Similar Threads - transfer move pics

2. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  3. Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC: Right, I'm totally new to all this smart phone stuff. The last phone I had was just that, a mobile phone. As a result, I've only just learnt how to take pics with the thing, let alone transfer the images to my computer. I understand that the only way to do so is via the USB...
  4. transferring pics from iphone 8s

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring pics from iphone 8s: When downloading photos from Iphone DCIM folder, shortly afterwards computer message reads device access failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pics-from-iphone-8s/4b57ea7d-799a-4322-80b8-d3e9051464bf
  5. Transferred pics

Transferred pics: I have an external HD that I transfer all my pics from my phone to. I have never had a problem viewing until today. I make the thumbnails large or X large for viewing when I click on it to open it, I get an error msg that reads something like windows couldn't find X file...
  6. Pic transfer from to laptop

Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"
  7. Moving pic from MS Photos

Moving pic from MS Photos: Photo Gallery was easy to work with. Photos is the most screwed up affair they could come up with. How the heck do you email a photo, or save it to the desktop in Win 10? I tried "share", which I've never used before, and it wanted me to add accounts to some app. I detest...
  8. Moving Pics from the Camera Roll

Moving Pics from the Camera Roll: I want to move my pictures to a separate folder and get them off my camera roll. I created a folder and was able to move the pics to that folder but they also stay on my camera roll. If I delete them from the camera roll it also deletes them from the folder. How am I able...
  9. How to move thousands photos to Photo app?

How to move thousands photos to Photo app?: I have thousand photos on my computer. They are located in about 46 folders. I want to move all these photos and folder to the photo app but it will take too long to move them one by one. Is there any chance to do it fast?...
  10. Photo transfer app

Photo transfer app: how do i transfer pictures from my android phone to my laptop if I don't have app, how do it get app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-transfer-app/300ae61d-3037-4c2c-8612-e19ec79ba11c