Windows 10: How to transfer photos to a CD?

Discus and support How to transfer photos to a CD? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been trying to transfer photos from my computer win 10 to a cd. Just cannot be able to do that. Also how do I delete duplicate photos from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ethel_186, Apr 24, 2019.

1. ethel_186 Win User

How to transfer photos to a CD?

I have been trying to transfer photos from my computer win 10 to a cd. Just cannot be able to do that. Also how do I delete duplicate photos from my computer ?

* Moved from IE(other)/XP

***Modified title from: transferring photos to a cd***

:)

ethel_186, Apr 24, 2019
  2. DaedalusHelios, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 24, 2019
  4. How to transfer photos to a CD?

Transferring photos from windows 10 photo gallery to a cd

Can someone give me step by step directions to transfer photos from my windows 10 photo gallery to a cd. Whatever I am doing from previous posts is not working. I can only go so far. I think the photos are going to a destination file but then I cannot
    get them from the file to the disk. Please start from the beginning with your instructions.

Howard315US, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

How to transfer photos to a CD?

1. How to transfer photos to a CD? - Similar Threads - transfer photos

2. Unable to transfer photos to a CD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to transfer photos to a CD: I cannot transfer photos from my PC with Windows 10 to a CD card. Please help. Thank you for advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-transfer-photos-to-a-cd/b9b287b6-42dd-4cd4-a71c-b9362806714d
  3. unable to transfer digital photos from camera to computer since recent system 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to transfer digital photos from camera to computer since recent system 10 update: Since recent MS update to Windows 10 I have been unable to download photos from digital camera to computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-transfer-digital-photos-from-camera-to/5eb6c2ac-f707-411c-a6ac-321b33d53af4"
  4. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC: I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated drivers for this Motorola Rival phone...
  5. transferring photos to a cd

transferring photos to a cd: I have been trying to transfer photos from my computer win 10 to a cd. Just cannot be able to do that. Also how do I delete duplicate photos from my computer ? * Moved from IE(other)/XP...
  6. Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive

Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive: How do I transfer the photos I currently have on my Photos library on my laptop to my external harddrive? There doesn't seem to be an option I can press that allows me to do this. Thank you....
  7. How do I transfer photos in Windows 10 to my external hard drive

How do I transfer photos in Windows 10 to my external hard drive: How do I transfer photos in Windows 10 to my external hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-photos-in-windows-10-to-my/babcf323-99c6-4d31-8f7a-46bd3e1e8cb4"
  8. Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport: How does one transfer photos to an external hard drive, such as PassPort, to prevent additional storage expense on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-to-an-external-drive-such-as/25a15c5c-d616-4b49-84a1-50b3e6a8cfb4
  9. Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer

Accidentally deleted photos on my phone during transfer to my computer: How do I get the photos back?? They are not in the recycle bin... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-photos-on-my-phone-during/2c44c77a-f445-41d6-87c7-b2c068fc1a0d"
  10. cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera: when i plug in the camera it can connect and open the folder but only displays 'this folder is empty' i know others are having these issues with windows 10 but i am having this problem on older systems too, systems which at the time could transfer photos fine. my camera is...