Windows 10: how to transfer student version MS office to new pc

Discus and support how to transfer student version MS office to new pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; need to transfer MS office obtained by online download, have key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CWGerig, Apr 17, 2019.

1. CWGerig Win User

how to transfer student version MS office to new pc

need to transfer MS office obtained by online download, have key

:)

CWGerig, Apr 17, 2019
  2. fmonte Win User

Please help transferring MS Office Outlook 2003 files to Office 2000

My old machine with all my email and contacts has MS Office 2003 pre-loaded on it. I just got a new machine and loaded Office 2000 on it because that are the disks that I have. I can't afford to buy the new Office so I am wondering if it is possible to transfer from 2003 to 2000? Thank you. Frank

I thought I had it figured out when I found this website but when I go through the steps and bring the folder over to the office 2000 machine, it says wrong format. Does anyone have an easier way?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ou...319871033.aspx

fmonte, Apr 17, 2019
  3. maranna Win User
    Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash

In this event how do I install my office in my new pc? I read about it at the MS site but I coud not understand the second step which is too deactivate.

maranna, Apr 17, 2019
  4. how to transfer student version MS office to new pc

windows 10 and windows office 2016 changing PC

No need to purchase new licenses, both Windows 10 Home and Office 2016 Student are full retail versions and include transfer rights.

Learn more about transferring your licenses:

Andre Da Costa, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

how to transfer student version MS office to new pc

1. how to transfer student version MS office to new pc - Similar Threads - transfer student version

2. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop: Hi All Following a system restore on my old laptop it somehow got corrupted so I did a system recovery that got it up and running again.My problem now is that it has been recovered back to Windows 7 it had Windows 10 and before MS Office was put on it. As the laptop is 15...
  3. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop: Hi All Following a system restore on my old laptop it somehow got corrupted so I did a system recovery that got it up and running again.My problem now is that it has been recovered back to Windows 7 it had Windows 10 and before MS Office was put on it. As the laptop is 15...
  4. Transfer MS Office on Disc to new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How to transfer Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device?: Hi. Can you tell me the steps on how to transfer my Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 to a new device? Two months ago, I bought a new desktop together with the installer for the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019. I installed the program to that device. A week ago,...
  6. MS Office Home and Student 2019

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  7. MS Office Home and Student 2019

MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons.<br><u>The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it.<br></u>Is this an...
  8. MS Office Home and Student 2019

MS Office Home and Student 2019: Because Word had a odd look to the icon, I ran the trouble shooter. Other users told me their 2016 and 2019 Word also looked like mine - very different from any other desktop icons. The troubleshooter found that Word was incompatible and fixed it. Is this an issue that should...
  9. Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash

Ms Office home and student 2019 pc crash: In this event how do I install my office in my new pc? I read about it at the MS site but I coud not understand the second step which is too deactivate. 124702
  10. replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office

replace MS office Home and Student 2010 with Libre office: I don't want to lose all my information that is currently in word format. Do I install Libreoffice first then use add remove to remove MS to switch and keep my files? I do not know how to make the transition and not lose my data in my desktop and also two flash drives....