Windows 10: How to transfer Themes from one PC tyo another

Discus and support How to transfer Themes from one PC tyo another in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am Win 10 Pro 64bit V 2004. My laptop is on last legs so i am planning to buy another also Win10 Pro. I can see Themes under Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NeilF784, Sep 13, 2020.

1. NeilF784 Win User

How to transfer Themes from one PC tyo another

I am Win 10 Pro 64bit V 2004. My laptop is on last legs so i am planning to buy another also Win10 Pro. I can see Themes under Settings Personalisation. I shall want to transfer 2 Themes to my new laptop when I get it . Where can I find the Themes saved on my existing laptop? I have done a search of folders but cannot find them.

Help please

:)

NeilF784, Sep 13, 2020

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 13, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

I cant add a theme to my Windows 10 PC.

Hi,

Some features that were available in previous operating systems have been improved in the Windows 10 interface. Please provide answers to the questions below so we can determine why you are facing difficulties in adding or setting themes in Windows 10:

• How do you attempt to change the theme on your computer?
    • Do you get any errors when applying themes the usual way?
    • How long have you been using Windows 10?

You can choose your theme for Windows 10 by opening Personalization. Follow these steps to check the suggestion yourself:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Choose Personalize.
    • Go to Themes.
    • Open Theme settings.
    • Choose what theme you like to set.

Come back if you need further assistance.

Ruz San, Sep 13, 2020
Thema:

1. How to transfer Themes from one PC tyo another - Similar Threads - transfer Themes tyo

2. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer license from one PC to another: Hi,Case #: 1047820652I'm trying to transfer the Windows 10 Pro digital license from an older PC to a new PC.I removed the device linked to the old PC from my Microsoft account and now I can't reuse that license. I know now that I shouldn't have done that.I've got two licenses...
  3. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer license from one PC to another: Hi,Case #: 1047820652I'm trying to transfer the Windows 10 Pro digital license from an older PC to a new PC.I removed the device linked to the old PC from my Microsoft account and now I can't reuse that license. I know now that I shouldn't have done that.I've got two licenses...
  4. Transfer license from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transferring one pc to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring one pc to another: Hello everyone. I recently bought a new laptop. I have an older laptop with many users in it like my son, wife, etc. Is there a way for me to transfer all the data from an old laptop to new one so that I can avoid the hassle of installing/setting up everything again. Thanks...
  6. Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.: Hello, I am building a new PC currently. The only component I didn't purchase was a new harddrive. Is it possible to transfer my current one 1TB SSD, w/ Windows 10 installed to the new computer without any hiccups? Thanks in advance!...
  7. Transferring of Licenses from one PC to another.

Transferring of Licenses from one PC to another.: Hello, I would like to transfer a Windows 10 license from on PC to another. I have purchased windows 10 home from the digital store on one of my PC's, lets call it PC1. PC1 is activated with Windows 10 Home with a "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your...
  8. Transfer Windows from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows from one PC to another: I currently have a laptop that had Windows from the factory, and I want to transfer it to my new desktop. I want to put Ubuntu on the laptop. When i go to activation, however, it says that it's activated with a digital license, and i cant get the product key. I am using...
  9. Transferring w10 from one pc to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring w10 from one pc to another?: I have a Digital license (retail, not OEM) of w10 pro on an old laptop that I no longer use. I want to remove this license from the laptop and put it onto a completely new PC. Completely different components. I've read all the articles on this I could find, however I hadn't...
  10. how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another

how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another: Hi my current computer has window ten but its old and i want to transfere my windows 10 copy from my old pc to my new one which is faster. please help whoever can...