Windows 10: how to transfer video file to a flash drive

Discus and support how to transfer video file to a flash drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to transfer video file to a flash drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by travisbowman, Jan 2, 2019.

1. how to transfer video file to a flash drive

how to transfer video file to a flash drive

:)

travisbowman, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Error Code 0x800703EE : Transferring 24GB video file to client's 32GB Flash Drive (Windows 10)

Hi La-Rel,

There are various reasons why you're experiencing the issue. For us to better assist you on your concern, kindly provide the answer to the questions below:

• Do you experience the issue when copying another file to the USB flash drive?
    • Does the issue also occur when you copy the video file using a different USB flash drive?
    • Can you copy the video file from your external hard drive to your computer?
    • Have you checked if the issue will occur if you transfer the file from your computer instead of transferring the file from your external hard drive?

Argel Obm, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    How To Transfer Documents to Upgraded Windows 10 using a USB 3.0 Flash Drive?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Error Code 0x800703EE : Transferring 24GB video file to client's 32GB Flash Drive (Windows 10)

Hi La-Rel,

Just to verify, are you still experiencing the issue when transferring the video file?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

1. how to transfer video file to a flash drive - Similar Threads - transfer video file

2. Transfer photos to a flash drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transfer photos to a flash drive: I made some photo albums in the Windows 10 photos section. How do I select the albums and then transfer them onto a flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-to-a-flash-drive/368d08ba-794d-4026-bdd5-304109ec2af0
  3. Transfer File from CD to Flash Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer File from CD to Flash Drive: I have an instructional CD that is audio / video that I need to transfer to a flash drive as computer has not a CD Drive [Original Title: file transfer]...
  4. Transfer of emails to flash drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer of emails to flash drive: I have set up the POP mail account managed by my ISP in my Windows Mail app and have kept a large number of old emails there. Now my ISP is telling me that I am running out of the storage capacity allocated to me and I need to pay extra to increase the storage space. Since...
  5. how to transfer a large amount of items to a flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to transfer a large amount of items to a flash drive: Recently, my laptop has run out of memory and I decided to get a flash drive for it. Yet I cant seem to transfer large amounts of files without having to go through each one to see if its movable if you have any solutions I would love your help....
  6. Flash drives File transfer speed drops to 0 regularly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flash drives File transfer speed drops to 0 regularly: Hi everyone, I have recently realized my laptop MSI P65 8RF is having a weird behaviour when transfering files or deleting files to/from my flash drives (Kingston Datatraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 128 GB and Kingston Datatraveler Rubber 3.0 32 gb) it happens that it reaches top...
  7. Flash drives File transfer speed drops to 0 regularly

in Windows 10 Support
    Flash drives File transfer speed drops to 0 regularly: Hi everyone, I have recently realized my laptop MSI P65 8RF is having a weird behaviour when transfering files or deleting files to/from my flash drives (Kingston Datatraveler Ultimate 3.0 G3 128 GB and Kingston Datatraveler Rubber 3.0 32 gb) it happens that it reaches top...
  8. Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives

Need solution for automating transferring of files to flash drives: Hi Guys, Struggling to google this as I'm not entirely sure what I'm actually looking for or if it exists. To briefly summarise the problem: I have hundreds of files that every day I need to put on specific memory sticks. At the moment, I look for the files on my NAS and do...
  9. transferring a movie to a flash drive

transferring a movie to a flash drive: Hi. I have a movie I converted to an MP4 file and want to move it to a USB flash drive. The file is a little over 5gb and the drive is 32mb. I get a message that the file is too large for the destination which is not possible. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thank you. 103489
  10. Videos to flash drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Videos to flash drive: How do you get videos to a flash drive? 36247