Windows 10: how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another

Discus and support how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi my current computer has window ten but its old and i want to transfere my windows 10 copy from my old pc to my new one which is faster. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by foxy the gaming pc newbie, Aug 4, 2019.

1. how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another

Hi my current computer has window ten but its old and i want to transfere my windows 10 copy from my old pc to my new one which is faster. please help whoever can

:)

foxy the gaming pc newbie, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 4, 2019
  4. r.h.p Win User

how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another

1. how to transfer windows 10 from one pc to another - Similar Threads - transfer another

2. Transferring Purchase to Another Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transferring Purchase to Another Account: I was wondering how I can transfer a purchase I made in Microsoft Store to another Microsoft account. I need to transfer because I'm not using this account anymore....
  3. Transferring files from one Microsoft account to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring files from one Microsoft account to another: This seems to be my month to contact Microsoft. So glad you're here to answer questions. Is it possible to transfer files from one Microsoft account to another? I prefer to have to handle only one account, but circumstances made it necessary to create a new account with an...
  4. Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can I transfer a program from one computer to another computer: I would like to transfer a program from one computer to another https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-transfer-a-program-from-one-computer-to/caba67ec-37f5-48a1-9d6b-673114068e42"
  5. How to transfer big data from internal HDD laptop running to another?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to transfer big data from internal HDD laptop running to another?: How to transfer large number of data from internal HDD of laptop running windows 10 to another, the most efficiently? Could someone guide me visually in short yet very useful, helpful, detailed complete tutorial? And which connector / cable used to transfer between 2 internal...
  6. how to transfer a game to another accoun

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer a game to another accoun: back in 2018 I purchased Forza Horizon4 ultimate edition. it was purchased on my moms account. at the beginning of the year I got a new custom built PC and ever since then I could not play forza horizon 4. im wondering how to transfer it to my new computer. im using the same...
  7. Transfer license to another account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer license to another account: I have OEM Windows 10 on my laptop, Digital License is attached to my Microsoft Account. Is it possible to transfer the license to another account, the license will be use on the same machine. (Note:I intend to sell my laptop to another people.)...
  8. Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I transfer a game from one microsoft account to another?: When minecraft windows 10 was announced years ago, I redeemed it on an account, and currently I do not use that account. I made a new account with my main email address much later, as I forgot about my old one, which is now the account I have all my friends on and my...
  9. Transferring Windows 10 to another computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring Windows 10 to another computer: Hi there! I have Windows 10 Pro 32 bits installed in my computer, it's a retail version (I checked using slmgr -dli on cmd). I'm going to buy a laptop and i want to transfer my Win 10 to it, also I want to install the 64 bit version. The reason I'm transferring Win 10 is that...
  10. How to transfer files using OneDrive from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer files using OneDrive from one laptop to another: What is the easiest way to transfer files between laptops using OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-using-onedrive-from-one/9ce88a55-5443-465f-bc51-ece2a621030a"