Windows 10: How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop?

Discus and support How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 home oem edition to windows 10 pro by windows app store paid around $130 in 2018. Today I buy a new laptop, how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zhoulin1, Aug 27, 2020.

1. zhoulin1 Win User

How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop?

I upgraded my laptop from windows 10 home oem edition to windows 10 pro by windows app store paid around $130 in 2018. Today I buy a new laptop, how can I transfer the windows 10 pro to my current laptop? Also I don't remember where is the email of digital license of windows 10 pro.

:)

zhoulin1, Aug 27, 2020
  2. wkrimes Win User

Transfer Windows 10 pro from old laptop to new laptop

Well the old laptop had Windows 8 pro then Windows 8.1 pro, and now 10 pro, I want to transfer my Windows 10 pro from my old laptop to this new laptop, so whats my luck on being able to do that??

wkrimes, Aug 27, 2020
  3. wkrimes Win User
    Transfer Windows 10 pro from old laptop to new laptop

How do I Transfer Windows 10 pro from old laptop to new laptop, I talked with two Microsoft people, the first one had me reboot my laptop, the second person just stopped the chat session, May I get help with this please, thank you...

wkrimes, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Roli901 Win User

Windows 10 Pro OEM transfer to new laptop

Hi all,

So I have the following conundrum.

My company purchased me a Windows 10 Pro OEM licence, which I installed on my laptop and have been using ever since,

but it is an old laptop and I have just upgraded. The new laptop came with a Windows 10 Home edition.

My question is the following:

How could I transfer the Windows 10 Pro on my new laptop so it gets activated and all?

My second question would be, that could the Windows 10 Home licence be transferred from my new laptop to my old one?

So basically I want the new laptop to contain the old laptop's Windows 10 Pro and vice versa, the old laptop to have the Windows 10 Home edition.

Is there a solution for this?

Thank you all for the help in advance.

Kind Regards,

Roli

Roli901, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

1. How to transfer windows 10 pro from my old laptop to my new laptop? - Similar Threads - transfer pro old

2. How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?: Hi! How can I transfer the Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop? I bought Windows 10/11 Pro from Microsoft Store on December 27 2017 for my old laptop. How does it work? How can I get this transfer to my new laptop? Can someone provide step by step? I...
  3. How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer my Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop?: Hi! How can I transfer the Windows 10/11 Pro License from my old laptop to my new laptop? I bought Windows 10/11 Pro from Microsoft Store on December 27 2017 for my old laptop. How does it work? How can I get this transfer to my new laptop? Can someone provide step by step? I...
  4. How to get my windows pro transferred to my new laptop from the old one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my windows pro transferred to my new laptop from the old one?: Hi..I've replaced my old laptop with a new one. The old laptop had Windows 10 which I'd previously updated to 10 Pro from the online store.My new laptop came with Windows 11 Home. I wanted to transfer the "Pro" part to my new laptop. I got online with support, and was told to...
  5. How to get my windows pro transferred to my new laptop from the old one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my windows pro transferred to my new laptop from the old one?: Hi..I've replaced my old laptop with a new one. The old laptop had Windows 10 which I'd previously updated to 10 Pro from the online store.My new laptop came with Windows 11 Home. I wanted to transfer the "Pro" part to my new laptop. I got online with support, and was told to...
  6. How to transfer window 10 Pro to my new laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to transfer window 10 Pro to my new laptop?: Hi, I have upgraded my windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro a while ago, my laptop has an issue and the manufacturer offed to replace it, my windows 10 pro product key channel is retail and I come to know its transferable. What is doesn’t know is how to transfer window...
  7. Windows 10 pro license transfer between my old laptop and new laptop

Windows 10 pro license transfer between my old laptop and new laptop: Hi, I have bought the new DELL XPS 15 9500 about two months ago, this the laptop comes with windows 10 home pre-installed into it, so upgraded the pre-installed version to windows 10 pro, thought Microsoft website, I paid for it about USD139. As all know the new DELL XPS...
  8. transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10: how to transfer files from old laptop to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-from-old-laptop-to-new-laptop-in-windows/dcea54a4-2b16-4836-89ba-d41ac607e81d
  9. Slideshow - automatically transferred from my old laptop to my new laptop? Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slideshow - automatically transferred from my old laptop to my new laptop? Windows 10: My HP Envy got trashed, thanks to very bad advice from an Independent Advisor regarding system restore in safe mode so I'm posting this on my new Lenovo Legion Y520. I've just finished installing all the Windows Updates and when I powered up a few days ago I was delighted...
  10. Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new

Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new: Hello, I have a windows pro license in an old laptop and I want to transfer it to my newly bought laptop so I won't have to pay twice in getting windows 10 pro. How do I go about this?...