Windows 10: How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client?

Discus and support How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To import a calendar to EmClient requires a .ics file. How can I export the WLM calendar?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianFisher4882, Mar 16, 2019.

1. How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client?

To import a calendar to EmClient requires a .ics file. How can I export the WLM calendar?

:)

BrianFisher4882, Mar 16, 2019
  2. jyusa Win User

What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM?

The eM client is certainly a good suggestion IMO, except the free version handles maximum 2 accounts.

I'm still suspecting that WLM 2012 is having compatibility issues with Windows 10, particularly when syncing with MS's mail server. After extensive tests, eM does has syncing problems of Calendar and Mail too.

jyusa, Mar 16, 2019
  3. meebers Win User
    What is the best email client for Windows 10 in replacing WLM?

Yep, just found that out when trying to add 3rd account. *Eek

meebers, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Kbird Win User

How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client?

New Outlook.com and Windows Essentials Live Mail (WLM)

This is a WLM IMAP Setup Step by Step by 1&1
    just ignore references to 1&1 and use your own ISP info which should be posted in their Help Section on Email setup :

https://help.1and1.com/e-mail-and-of...l-a749529.html

KB

Kbird, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client?

1. How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client? - Similar Threads - transfer WLM calendar

2. Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM: Hi, I'm using Windows Live Mail WLM, which I really like, in Windows 7 as my main e-mail handling program and have Yahoo mail as my background mail account. For some reason my Yahoo mail is no longer automatically transferred to my WLM whereas a few weeks ago it was fine. 1...
  3. Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM: Hi, I'm using Windows Live Mail WLM, which I really like, in Windows 7 as my main e-mail handling program and have Yahoo mail as my background mail account. For some reason my Yahoo mail is no longer automatically transferred to my WLM whereas a few weeks ago it was fine. 1...
  4. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?: Hi there, in our organization we are using a common calendar, shared from a Nextcloud instance. The link is usable right away in Apple's iCal, and only asks for a login/password pair the one from Nextcloud. That's the expected behavior.However in Windows Calendar, I can't see...
  5. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?: Hi there, in our organization we are using a common calendar, shared from a Nextcloud instance. The link is usable right away in Apple's iCal, and only asks for a login/password pair the one from Nextcloud. That's the expected behavior.However in Windows Calendar, I can't see...
  6. How to add Nextcloud shared calendar to Windows Calendar client?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar: My ISP (Rogers) tells me that they do not support Thunderbird. I would not mind changing over to MS Mail except that in TB I have a calendar which saves my emails in ics format. I can find no way to transfer my TB ics file to Mail Calendar. Can anyone please give me a hint...
  8. Mac to Windows: Mail, Calendar Clients?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mac to Windows: Mail, Calendar Clients?: Hi all, I've been working from a new Windows machine since January, having worked from a MacBook Pro for the 8 years prior. I am enjoying it so far! One thing that I am still struggling with is the loss of the iOS Mail app. I used it for all my email addresses (different...
  9. switched from Mail to WLM

in Browsers and Email
    switched from Mail to WLM: Hi All Just for your info Since today I haven't been able to open some email in the Mail app in Windows 10. It got to the point that I had to switch back to using WLM. All is working like a dream now. Cheers 21052
  10. WLM restore folders and mails

in Browsers and Email
    WLM restore folders and mails: Hi, I accidentally deleted some folders and mails within these in wlm, is there any chance of restoring these folders? Kind regards, Stephen 44879

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to transfer calendar info to another calendar in mail