Windows 10: How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external

Discus and support How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external graphics card That’s when it hit me: “Hey, you can have an external hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Borg 386, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external

How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external graphics card

How to use an external graphics card with a laptop

:)

Borg 386, Oct 6, 2015

2. Internet timeout issues

Hi,

From you description it seems that your laptops power chord is not properly plugged into the power transformer of the power chord.

You should see a 'plug' overlay on your battery meter on your windows task bar when it is charging.... If you have plugged in the power cord, and there is no plug icon overlay, showing that the battery is being charged, then check the connections between
    your laptop and the power chords' transformer. Windows will not start unless there is enough charge in the battery or it is unplugged from the mains.

computer>power plug>power transformer>home power plug...

on my laptop power chord, the connection between the computer and the power transformer often comes loose (but not unplugged). Pushing the adaptor plug fully in, fixes the problem.

For troubleshooting "How to fix a laptop that is not charging" see the following external link.

How to Fix a Laptop That Is Not Charging

IECUSTOMIZER, Oct 6, 2015
  3. pacifier1 Win User
    Two questions...

1. Laptops have internal speakers for music. Can I plug external pc speakers in it and have music output on those external speakers? Will the sound on internal speakers get muted if I plug in enterock speakers?

2. How to play games on laptop? Can I install game controller or simply compatible remote control and play RPG games or other games?

pacifier1, Oct 6, 2015
Thema:

How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external

1. How to transform your laptop into a gaming powerhouse with an external - Similar Threads - transform laptop gaming

2. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  3. Asus Transformer Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Transformer Issues: On an Asus Transformer T100 running Windows 8.1, the touchscreen and sound both quit working. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-transformer-issues/43c4200e-b5c2-4ed0-9095-ba913651a8cb
  4. Transform Problem W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem W10: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  5. Transform Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transform Problem: trying to install adobe acrobat 2017 which i have a license to use. Keep getting the message"error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Adobe tried to help. No success. Adobe ultimately said that this is a Microsoft issue and to...
  6. Error applying transforms

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error applying transforms: I am trying to uninstall the turbotax 2019 software from my computer which is running windows 10 but I get a error message that says "Error applying transforms. Verify that the specified transform paths are valid." Please tell me how to fix this....
  7. How do you decouple the external monitor "desktop" from your laptop's "desktop"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you decouple the external monitor "desktop" from your laptop's "desktop": I'm working on a new Dell Windows 10 laptop after working for many years on a Mac. I am trying to do something very simple - put some applications on my external monitor to work on while I use multiple desktops on my laptop's screen. For some reason that I cannot understand,...
  8. How to transform a Notepad file into a word file 2003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transform a Notepad file into a word file 2003: I have a problem with my files. I have installed the old Microsoft Office 2003 in a laptop with Windows 10. All the classic programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, etc.). But the problem is that the Word documents that open in Word 2003 do not open in Word in this...
  9. How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage

in Windows 10 News
    How Intel's 3D XPoint will transform servers and storage: Intel will introduce 3D XPoint SSDs this year, followed by Xpoint DIMMs. While 3D XPoint has massive potential to improve storage and memory, much will depend on pricing. I attended the 7th Annual Non-Volatile Memories Workshop 2016 at UC San Diego this month. Frank T....
  10. Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era

in Windows 10 News
    Transforming your business in the Systems of Intelligence Era: Customers today have access to a massive amount of data. The challenge they face is gaining meaningful insights from that data and making it actionable for their employees. During his keynote at Convergence Convergence 2015 Satya Nadella spoke to attendees about the...