Windows 10: How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store

Discus and support How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Ultimate Casual games will not open. They include Wordament, Crossword, and Word Twist an app with 3 games to choose from. It has been working for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GloriaArmstrong1, Nov 15, 2020.

1. How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store

My Ultimate Casual games will not open. They include Wordament, Crossword, and Word Twist an app with 3 games to choose from. It has been working for several years so I don't know why it tries to load but just keeps spinning with no results now. I did try updating from the Microsoft store, but that did not change anything. It still will not open. All Solitaire games and other apps are working. I hope someone knows an easy fix...I am not a technical person and I don't want to ruin the whole file or get in over my head trying to fix it.

I would think Microsoft would fix their software. for their customer base.

:)

GloriaArmstrong1, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store

1. How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - troubleshoot apps Microsoft

2. How to a request a refund for an app from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to a request a refund for an app from the Microsoft store: How to a request a refund for an app from the Microsoft store.#4329463484 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-a-request-a-refund-for-an-app-from-the/70e34450-416f-4600-a9a7-e92830efb615
  3. How to a request a refund for an app from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to a request a refund for an app from the Microsoft store: How to a request a refund for an app from the Microsoft store.#4329463484 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-a-request-a-refund-for-an-app-from-the/70e34450-416f-4600-a9a7-e92830efb615
  4. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  5. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  6. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  7. How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store

How to hide unwanted app from Microsoft Store: With older version of MS store, end user are still capable of hiding unused app from their libraries. The hiding option is removed from the recent version of MS Store afte upgrade to Windows 11. Is that any alternative options for end users to hide unwanted apps, other than...
  8. app from microsoft store.

app from microsoft store.: hi i've previously downloaded an app on the microsoft store. i have logged into my account to re download it and it wants me to pay for it again. i'm using the same account as the last time i purchased it. anyone know how to fix it?...
  9. How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO]

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO]: If you're having issues with Microsoft Store app, we just released a new video that will walk you through some things to try including how to reinstall the Microsoft Store app. How to troubleshoot the Microsoft Store app Follow along with the video: Terminate or Reset...
  10. Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps

Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps: Hello again! I saw that I had a warning symbol over my Windows Defender Security Centre so I decided to investigate. When I clicked on Device and Performance Health I got a message telling me some apps had stopped working and it gave me the option to open a troubleshooter....