Windows 10: How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO]

Discus and support How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO] in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If you're having issues with Microsoft Store app, we just released a new video that will walk you through some things to try including how to reinstall... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Clarissa Lenz, Sep 21, 2020.

1. How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO]

If you're having issues with Microsoft Store app, we just released a new video that will walk you through some things to try including how to reinstall the Microsoft Store app.

How to troubleshoot the Microsoft Store app

Follow along with the video:

Terminate or Reset the app

1. Press Windows logo key + i

2. Select Apps

3. Select Microsoft Store, then select Advanced options

4. Select Terminate

5. If that doesn't work, select

Reset Use the troubleshooter

1. Search for Troubleshoot settings and select Open

2. Select Windows Store apps

3. Select Run the troubleshooter

Reinstall the app

1. Press Windows logo key + x

2. Select Windows PowerShell Admin

3. Select Yes

4. Copy and paste the command: Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}

5. Press Enter

6. Restart your computer

Additional resources:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Trouble finding Microsoft Store in Windows 10

:)

Clarissa Lenz, Sep 21, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Sep 21, 2020
  4. How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO]

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO]

1. How to troubleshoot Microsoft Store app [VIDEO] - Similar Threads - troubleshoot Microsoft Store

2. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  3. Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter missing: I am getting error 0x80860010. Fixes suggest running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter but my Windows 11 laptop doesn't have that troubleshooter in the Other Troubleshooters list. How can I get that troubleshooter so that I can run it?...
  4. Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Hanging or crashing apps in Windows Store Apps troubleshooter: [IMG]It is advisable to download and install apps on your Windows computer through the Microsoft Store. However, at times, you might encounter problems of the apps hanging or crashing when trying to update them through the Microsoft Store. In this case, you would like to run...
  5. How to download Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Microsoft Store App: I have tried a bunch of stuff in here to fix my microsoft store but none works at all. I have tried do like the command thing, the powershell thingg . i have never seen my microsoft store anymore I even try to download stuff off internet on the microsoft app store online but...
  6. How to download Microsoft Store App

How to download Microsoft Store App: I have tried a bunch of stuff in here to fix my microsoft store but none works at all. I have tried do like the command thing, the powershell thingg . i have never seen my microsoft store anymore I even try to download stuff off internet on the microsoft app store online but...
  7. How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to troubleshoot apps from the Microsoft Store: My Ultimate Casual games will not open. They include Wordament, Crossword, and Word Twist an app with 3 games to choose from. It has been working for several years so I don't know why it tries to load but just keeps spinning with no results now. I did try updating from the...
  8. how to get apps on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to get apps on microsoft store: sir, When i want to download anything on microsoft store, it says "this app is not compatible with this device". What should i do to download? Please reply as soon as possible. A Windows 10 user....
  9. Can not find PBS video app in microsoft store

Can not find PBS video app in microsoft store: Where can I get pbs video app for windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-pbs-video-app-in-microsoft-store/2fdf55e1-d970-4774-95e9-28bb6ed7f1e4
  10. Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps

Troubleshoot Windows Store Apps: Hello again! I saw that I had a warning symbol over my Windows Defender Security Centre so I decided to investigate. When I clicked on Device and Performance Health I got a message telling me some apps had stopped working and it gave me the option to open a troubleshooter....