Windows 10: How to troubleshoot .Net Framework registry problems?

Discus and support How to troubleshoot .Net Framework registry problems? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On this computer there are problems with .Net Framework that were not fixed by the .Net Framework troubleshooting links. Install .NET Framework 3.5 in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zbook, Jan 26, 2021.

1. zbook Win User

How to troubleshoot .Net Framework registry problems?

On this computer there are problems with .Net Framework that were not fixed by the .Net Framework troubleshooting links.

Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10

Windows 10 1909 (OS Build 18363.1139)

The pop up and registry displayed:

How to troubleshoot .Net Framework registry problems? [​IMG]

How do you fix .Net Framework?

:)

zbook, Jan 26, 2021

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jan 26, 2021
  4. How to troubleshoot .Net Framework registry problems?

.NET Framework 1.0 updates install every day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

The issue might occur if there is any corruption during windows update.I will certainly help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1 I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on windows update.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2 I also suggest you to uncheck the
    .NET Framework 1.0 and restart the computer and check if issue persists,

Please follow the steps below:

• Right click on start menu and click on programs and features.

• Click Turn windows features on or off.

• Uncheck .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services.

• Click on ok.
    Once, you have unchecked these, Please restart your computer and recheck
    the .NET Framework 1.0 and .NET Framework services andcheck.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

How to troubleshoot .Net Framework registry problems?

1. How to troubleshoot .Net Framework registry problems? - Similar Threads - troubleshoot Net Framework

2. .NET Framework installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework installation problem: This error message always appears on my screen when I turn on my PC:"This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework"But whenever I install the required version of .NET Framework, it shows:".NET framework 4.8 or a later update is already installed on...
  3. .NET Framework troubleshooting: How to set registry key...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET Framework troubleshooting: How to set registry key...: I'm attempting to uninstall Malwarebytes using their uninstaller tool. Running it displayed: .NET Updates not found .NET 4.0 Updates are required, but not detected on this machine. Please check for the latest .NET updates using Windows Update and then try again. The...
  4. .NET Framework Update Problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Update Problems.: Hello! I'm really new here but I'm hoping I can get some help here. I have an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC and I've had it since 2014. Within the past 3 months, I've started to get these notifications on my computer that say "This application requires one of the versions of...
  5. . NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.2 PROBLEM....

in Windows 10 Customization
    . NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.2 PROBLEM....: Hello, I have a Garmin Express application for Windows 10 x64, which requires the .Net Framework 4.5.2, this Garmin Express program includes the .Net framework 4.5.2 and everything is fully installed successfully. The problem is that when I start the Garmin express.exe...
  6. A problem with net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem with net framework 3.5: Hi, I have windows server 2016. I can't uninstall and install net framework 3.5, can't fix. I tried restarting, sfc /scannow and a lot of things but without success. This is the error: [ATTACH] I need your help, thanks....
  7. Problem with .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with .NET Framework: I am getting an error message "Failed to initialize Microsoft.Net Framework 4 or higher. Please try to reinstall it". If I go to "Turn windows features on or off" it shows NET framework 3.5. If I uncheck this I can't uninstall it and get error message"component store has been...
  8. .Net Framework Installation problem

.Net Framework Installation problem: C:\Windows\system32>Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /Source:F:\sources\sxs /all /LimitAccess Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Image Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Enabling feature(s)...
  9. Windows Troubleshooter / .Net Framework Issue

Windows Troubleshooter / .Net Framework Issue: Hi all. I hope I'm able to get some help here. Been banging my head against the wall for days. This all started this past week when I attempted to run Hearthstone on my laptop as I normally would but got hit with a crash log. Took that to their tech support forums and...
  10. Net Framework Reinstall Problem

Net Framework Reinstall Problem: Hopefully this thread is in the right subforum, wasn't sure where .net framework falls under technically. Well hello there, thanks in advance for hearing me out, I got a strange issue that has left me stumped. I recently got a new laptop with Windows 10 (64 bit),...