Windows 10: How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues

Discus and support How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you need to make sure applications on the server can connect properly, the general troubleshooting doesn’t help. It calls for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 21, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues

WinClub, Feb 21, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Cortana Won't Connect

Hi,

To better assist you, what are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far? Have you tried
    resetting and re-configuring
    your
    TCP/IP Settings? If not, we suggest that you do so. Kindly perform these
    methods of troubleshooting and check if Cortana can connect to the internet after performing these methods:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your Network Connection.

Method 2:
    Reconfigure TCP/IP

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 21, 2019
  3. rampox Win User
    TCP/IP Configuration on Nokia 5800 ExpressMusic

Hi All,

I got some problem accessing
    WiFi connection. I connect
    via DHCP server everything great,
    but when i went back
    to my office with TCP/IP
    configuration, i couldn't fine
    any TCP/IP configuration
    on my phone. Is there
    anyway to solve my problem.
    I really need help on
    this matter coz i dont
    have any 3g connection yet
    to sync my exchange mail
    efficiently.

Thanks.

rampox, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Internet connectivity issues on windows 10

Hi Rohan,

It is possible that your
    TCP/IP is corrupted
    causing the issue to occur. What we can recommend is that you perform these troubleshooting and check if there are any changes:

Reset TCP/IP

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your network connection.

Reconfigure TCP/IP

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your network connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How to troubleshoot TCP/IP connectivity & configuration issues - Similar Threads - troubleshoot TCP connectivity

2. may i know how to troubleshoot VPN connecting & ip connecting issues office laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    may i know how to troubleshoot VPN connecting & ip connecting issues office laptop: when office laptop can't to vpn and ip in that situation how to troubleshoot Give Any example like IT Team how resolve in the situations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-know-how-to-troubleshoot-vpn-connecting-ip/05be1fbe-f8c8-4d3b-b55b-f25127a836af
  3. may i know how to troubleshoot VPN connecting & ip connecting issues office laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    may i know how to troubleshoot VPN connecting & ip connecting issues office laptop: when office laptop can't to vpn and ip in that situation how to troubleshoot Give Any example like IT Team how resolve in the situations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-i-know-how-to-troubleshoot-vpn-connecting-ip/05be1fbe-f8c8-4d3b-b55b-f25127a836af
  4. may i know how to troubleshoot VPN connecting & ip connecting issues office laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Ethernet adapter Alternative Configuration TCP/IP v4 ignored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet adapter Alternative Configuration TCP/IP v4 ignored: Lately, I noticed that when connecting a closed wired network with no DHCP actually a point-to-point connection between my Surface Pro and my home solar inverter, the laptop opts for an automatic address 169.254.... instead of the desired fixed IP address 192.168... properly...
  6. Ethernet adapter Alternative Configuration TCP/IP v4 ignored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet adapter Alternative Configuration TCP/IP v4 ignored: Lately, I noticed that when connecting a closed wired network with no DHCP actually a point-to-point connection between my Surface Pro and my home solar inverter, the laptop opts for an automatic address 169.254.... instead of the desired fixed IP address 192.168... properly...
  7. Ethernet adapter Alternative Configuration TCP/IP v4 ignored

8. TCP/IP interface metric issue

TCP/IP interface metric issue: There is a common issue the company I work at recently has had. The issue begins when we move an associate to work using our new VPN solution and then the interface metric of that VPN's TAP adapter matches the interface metric of their wired ethernet connection.We resolve...
  9. IP Configuration issue

IP Configuration issue: Network troubleshoot error cone up saying, “ethernet and wifi doesnt have valid ip confirguration. Most answers on the intert say do a ipconfig /release and renew. When i try a renew i get I've been trying all of the solutions I've found through google search and...
  10. Wifi connection IP configuration not valid

Wifi connection IP configuration not valid: I have no internet connection on my laptop. Don't have a valid IP configuration. I have full wifi access on other home devices. Any suggestions please?...