Windows 10: How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11

Discus and support How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 11 comes with different attractive themes. You can apply your favorite theme via the Settings app. When you apply a theme, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 21, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11

How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11 Toggle-Accent-Color-Windows-11-Regedit.png
    Windows 11 comes with different attractive themes. You can apply your favorite theme via the Settings app. When you apply a theme, Windows automatically applies color to the Taskbar and the Start menu as per the selected theme. But if you want, you can change the color of the Start menu and the Taskbar by […]

This article How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 21, 2021

2. Is it possible to change the color of the menus associated with the taskbar?

Hi Sandra,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are willing to personalize the color of the Taskbar menus on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to personalize the color context of the Task bar and check if it helps.

1. Click on Start and navigate to Settings >
    Personalization > Colors

2. Turn off the Automatically pick an accent color from my background
    option.

3. Choose your accent color and turn on the
    Show color on Start, taskbar and action center
    and Make Start,

taskbar, and action center transparent.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Oct 21, 2021
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Oct 21, 2021
  4. How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11

Why the ''Start, taskbar...'s'' button is unclickable (TASKBAR COLOR)

Good morning,

I have been looking online to find the way to personalize my Surface 3 (colors, background, etc.).

The only problem is when I get to to change the color of my taskbar. The lists of steps that I need to follow bring me to Settings - Personalization - Colors and finally to ''Show accent color on the following surface'' where normally I would need to click
    on ''Start, taskbar, action center'', but turn out the button does'nt work...

Why the Start, taskbar...'s button is grey and unclickable ?

Why I am not able to change the color of my taskbar How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11 :(

mayadelagree, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11

1. How to turn Accent Color On or Off for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn Accent Color

2. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  3. Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accent Color covers the taskbar and Start Menu, but the Search remains black. Is this a Bug?: So, On Windows 11 whenever I set the start menu and Taskbar to my Favorite Color Orange. search remains the black dark mode it's always been, But in Windows 10, the accent color covers search as well, is this a bug, or just some dumb "new" Feature? because this is not funny....
  4. Windows 11 taskbar and start menu displaying wrong color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar and start menu displaying wrong color: Hello!I just upgraded to windows 11 and I'm facing a problem with taskbar and start menu color. My accent color is 'Purple shadow' and color of title bars and windows border is okay. But start menu and taskbar is displaying a different color. It is sort of indigo color and I...
  5. How to change the Start Menu and Taskbar Colors in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Start Menu and Taskbar Colors in Windows 11: [ATTACH]When it comes to customization Windows 11 has gotten even better. The Menus are easily accessible, and there are more options. Since Start Menu is one of the biggest highlights, here is how you can change the Windows 11 Start Menu and Taskbar Colors. How to Change...
  6. Start Not Using Accent Color

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Not Using Accent Color: I set an accent color in 'Color' and in 'Show accent color on the following surfaces' I checked'Start, taskbar and action center.' But Start isn't using the color. It's using the same dark gray that I hate.Any ideas?James...
  7. Help with taskbar color and accents

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with taskbar color and accents: Hi, all. In the past, it was possible to have a taskbar of a color (black/gray and perhaps white and I forgot) and then the accent colors would not change the color of the taskbar itself, but only of the accents (The apps pinned,etc). I can't seem to do this in the...
  8. How to disable the accent color of Start menu and keep it blur

How to disable the accent color of Start menu and keep it blur: How to disable the accent color of Start menu and keep it blur? I like the Acrylic effect but the color can't be remove. Is someone there can tell me how to do? If the method has to use regedit, it's ok. Thanks a lot....
  9. Can't set a custom accent/taskbar/start menu color

Can't set a custom accent/taskbar/start menu color: I recently installed Win10 Home on my laptop, and the only color choices I have for the accent are a set of about 50 color swatches, all of which are pretty garish. This tutorial shows an option to set color with HSB, which I used in the past in 8.1, but those options are...
  10. Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Blur for Start Menu and Taskbar in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Start Menu and Taskbar Blur in Windows 10 [img] Warning This tutorial no longer works starting with Windows 10 build 10147 on June 18th 2015. [img] Information In...