Windows 10: how to turn back on a setting

Discus and support how to turn back on a setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I turn back on the feature that will put in my information such as name, address, etc. I had to turn it off to fill in a form. I think it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by greatgrand15, Jan 25, 2021.

1. how to turn back on a setting

how do I turn back on the feature that will put in my information such as name, address, etc. I had to turn it off to fill in a form. I think it was in settings but can't find it now.

:)

greatgrand15, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

how to turn back on a setting

Unable to turn on the Location from the Location Settings.

Hi Rafiul,

It is possible that the
    GPS chipset
    is not working properly causing your location settings to be
    disabled or cannot be turned on. Kindly run the
    Hardware and Device Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on the
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

If the issue
    persists, we suggest that you contact your
    computer/laptop's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

how to turn back on a setting

1. how to turn back on a setting - Similar Threads - turn setting

2. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  3. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right: So today my clock ate dirt and messed up, so I decided to manually change the time since the automatic one was not working. However, for some reason, anytime I check the clock by clicking on it, it suddenly turns on the "set time automatically" switch when I go into it's...
  4. "Set time automatically" keeps turning out if I click on the calender/clock on the bottom right

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...: ... as per title. This is a user setting and the OS should never turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-hide-the-taskbar-in-desktop-mode/1cf1199d-0c26-4f52-b9ac-dd28cf965a68
  6. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

"Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...: ... as per title. This is a user setting and the OS should never turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-hide-the-taskbar-in-desktop-mode/1cf1199d-0c26-4f52-b9ac-dd28cf965a68
  7. "Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" option in the Taskbar settings turns...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on: Internet connection on my pc keeps going out without a way to turn it back on. I restart my computer and that sometimes works but a hour later it just disconects again. I have tried network reset, uninstalling and reinstallng the adadptors, moving closer to the router,...
  9. Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on

Internet keeps disconecting and the setting wont show to turn it back on: Internet connection on my pc keeps going out without a way to turn it back on. I restart my computer and that sometimes works but a hour later it just disconects again. I have tried network reset, uninstalling and reinstallng the adadptors, moving closer to the router,...
  10. Why does my computer turn off then setting me to click either windows setup or windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my computer turn off then setting me to click either windows setup or windows 10: I have had this issue for about 2 weeks now regarding windows giving me a promt saying it'll turn off at a certain time, i have turned that off but it still does it. When i come back to my computer when being left on, i see it turned off, i turn it on but then i am greeted...