Windows 10: How to turn Bluetooth Off in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to turn Bluetooth Off in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Indeed! Consistently FRUSTRATING.*cry Yup....but I'm getting used to these small bugs that keep pop'n up lately. *sarc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NarekUnited, Aug 6, 2015.

1. OldMike65 Win User

How to turn Bluetooth Off in Windows 10?

Yup....but I'm getting used to these small bugs that keep pop'n up lately. *sarc

OldMike65, Jan 5, 2016
  2. Word Man Win User

It's all part of the plan. You are undergoing desensitization programming so that you'll only have a minor conniption fit when a big fat juicy bug passes through!*really

Word Man, Jan 5, 2016
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    WE are all just beta testers for MS.......that's why WE keep making our image backups regularly with Macrium Reflect. So let those BIG FAT JUICY bugs come!!! I'm ready and waiting!! Bring it on MS!! lol
    *Roflmao2*Roflmao2*Roflmao2

OldMike65, Jan 5, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Exactamundo!

*Ditto*Ditto*What*Roflmao2

simrick, Jan 5, 2016
  5. I have NO Bluetooth capabilities at all, and no WIFI, but the Bluetooth icon is on in the Action center!!! I've tried everything in this Forum and all solutions are temporary. As soon as I Reboot or Shut down and Restart I have the same issue. This is definitely a Microsoft bug. Hopefully we will get a fix soon! Bluetooth Issues.docx

Pavlemipie, Jan 9, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Well some members who are using the latest Insider Builds, have reported that this bug is fixed, what this means to us is that Microsoft has addressed this issue, and that in some future update, we will see this fixed in one of the updates in the future. So for the time being, we will just have to wait a while longer.

OldMike65, Jan 9, 2016
  7. Thanks for your reply! I hope that the new update does indeed fix the problem, as has been reported by the insiders! We shall see, fingers crossed.

Pavlemipie, Jan 9, 2016
  8. sepia66 Win User

I installed the latest cumulative update KB3124262 and still have the problem (Bluetooth Action Centre icon always on but in reality bluetooth is off!)

You have to click on it (turning bluetooth on) and then click again and it will be off as it should be.

I wonder how such a simple icon switching is not fixed!

sepia66, Jan 27, 2016
  9. I updated everything to the latest.

But my bluetooth on/off toggle still missing from settings.

For now, i disable them under device manager and the bluetooth icon is gone from the action center.
    This is a temporary solution.

Does anyone knows when MS will update them?

swatstrike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to turn Bluetooth Off in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - turn Bluetooth Off

2. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  3. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  4. How to turn off bluetooth on inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off bluetooth on inactivity: Hi, Is there a way to make bluetooth automatically turn off on Windows 11 when it isn't connected to any device for a period of time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-bluetooth-on-inactivity/5b08b37c-46b5-475b-b30e-1d70563426fb
  5. How to turn off bluetooth on inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off bluetooth on inactivity: Hi, Is there a way to make bluetooth automatically turn off on Windows 11 when it isn't connected to any device for a period of time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-bluetooth-on-inactivity/5b08b37c-46b5-475b-b30e-1d70563426fb
  6. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Bluetooth is turned off": Hi there, So I was playing a game on my PC at around 6:30 pm now 7:41 pm and I got a notification to install a Windows 10 update. So I downloaded the update, my PC restarted and when it launched back up, my Bluetooth devices were disconnected. With the message showing...
  7. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hello, last night I was using my Bluetooth speaker, and later my Bluetooth headphones, all the way until midnight with no issue whatsoever. This morning when I woke up, I tried turning on my speaker again but it wouldn't connect to my computer. I checked my Bluetooth settings...
  8. Bluetooth is Turned Off

Bluetooth is Turned Off: When i tried to Pair my Wireless Headphone, my Notebook Shows "Bluetooth is turned Off". And whe i go to Device manager to Fix that, it Shows "WIndows has stopped this Device Because it has Reported a Problem Code 43". I've Already Run a Troubleshoot for Bluetooth and it...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth is turned off, Bluetooth turns its self off and I can't turn it on

Windows 10 Bluetooth is turned off, Bluetooth turns its self off and I can't turn it on: Hi I have an ongoing intermittent issue with Windows 10 (up to date and feature 1803) and Bluetooth in which my Bluetooth will turn off / disappear when using my Dell Precision 7520 laptop so my Bluetooth mouse stops working. This happens once a month or so and after...
  10. Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Bluetooth in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Bluetooth Wireless Communication in Windows 10 Bluetooth is a short range wireless technology which enables wireless data transmission between two Bluetooth enabled devices located nearby each other....