Windows 10: how to turn it off

Discus and support how to turn it off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I asked one question. Years ago. I still get the same emails with the same answer over and over. How do I stop this question? How did I get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by garye white, Jun 22, 2019.

1. how to turn it off

I asked one question. Years ago. I still get the same emails with the same answer over and over. How do I stop this question? How did I get it started in the first place? I had to make a new password at the bank today, not with Microsoft! Yet I get home to find email notifications from you! Where did this come from??? I just called the bank they confirmed the change was made to their account, nothing should have changed with Microsoft. Why did I get these emails?

:)

garye white, Jun 22, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jun 22, 2019
  4. how to turn it off

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

how to turn it off

1. how to turn it off - Similar Threads - turn off

2. my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...: it started recently, it is fully charged but i can't unplug it because it will completely shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-when-its-unplugged-the-moment/a3ee1ca8-9746-4760-ba48-8b034ef2b13d
  3. my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop turns off when its unplugged ,the moment i unplug it even if it have full charge...: it started recently, it is fully charged but i can't unplug it because it will completely shut down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-when-its-unplugged-the-moment/a3ee1ca8-9746-4760-ba48-8b034ef2b13d
  4. I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on: I even removed the software that i turned Defender off, still no good It shows That I have another anti-virus but I have no other anti-virus installed than Defender I am also attaching an image...
  5. I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on

I turned off defender to install some software and then deffender no longer turns on: I even removed the software that i turned Defender off, still no good It shows That I have another anti-virus but I have no other anti-virus installed than Defender I am also attaching an image...
  6. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes: I'm no longer surprised when my AMD driver crashes when I'm playing a game, but this time it's different, I was playing the Farlight 84 game, about 10 minutes of playing, the AMD suddenly crashed accompanied by Windows freezing, there was only the sound of the game, I...
  7. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes: I'm no longer surprised when my AMD driver crashes when I'm playing a game, but this time it's different, I was playing the Farlight 84 game, about 10 minutes of playing, the AMD suddenly crashed accompanied by Windows freezing, there was only the sound of the game, I...
  8. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...
  10. How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?: How do you turn off notifications for replies to questions in Microsoft support community?Microsoft Support Community You have a reply to a question...