Windows 10: How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying

Discus and support How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to turn this key off permanently[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eddy0p, Oct 1, 2020.

1. eddy0p Win User

How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying

how to turn this key off permanently How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying 2fb4bb5e-c0c3-4c90-9d50-45c86ba63fc5?upload=true.jpg

:)

eddy0p, Oct 1, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Oct 1, 2020
  4. snoopy51 Win User

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying - Similar Threads - turn button completely

2. how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izsg36/how_to_remove_disable_or_turn_off_this_annoying/
  3. So I like to navigate with arrows on keyboard and this (completely to me) annoying preview...

So I like to navigate with arrows on keyboard and this (completely to me) annoying preview...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spoodymen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i12w5i/so_i_like_to_navigate_with_arrows_on_keyboard_and/
  4. How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying

How the heck do I get rid of this? So annoying: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzx0d5/how_the_heck_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/
  5. How the hell do I get rid of this? So annoying!

How the hell do I get rid of this? So annoying!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sexyalicerose [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hzwze9/how_the_hell_do_i_get_rid_of_this_so_annoying/
  6. Please help me its annoying me

Please help me its annoying me: I recently got a gaming pc th at runs windows 10, but as soon as I downloaded my games and whatever, they transferred to my laptop as well. Obviously my laptop can’t handle the files, and they are slowing down my laptop speed by a lot. Any help on how to stop sharing my...
  7. hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me

in Windows 10 Customization
    hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me: [ATTACH] hi, how to hide this bluetooth icon.. it so annoying me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-to-hide-this-bluetooth-icon-it-so-annoying/b42ac535-be03-4096-ba2a-a36723fddf1a
  8. Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off?: there is an annoying scroll that has just appeared in the middle of my emails that requires scrolling to read the message - how do i get rid of this function [ATTACH]...
  9. How to turn off Windows backup completely

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to turn off Windows backup completely: Have turned off file history backup via settings but Windows keeps taking a "snapshot"of my C: disc and putting it on my external HD. Is there something else that I have to turn off? 74006
  10. Power down button does not completely turn computer power off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power down button does not completely turn computer power off: I recently upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10. When I power down the system from the menu, my computer does not completely turn off. The procedure I use is described below: Click Windows_Start_button > Power > Shutdown The system closes applications and appears to...