Windows 10: How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying

Discus and support How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to turn this key off permanently[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eddy0p, Oct 1, 2020.

1. eddy0p Win User

How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying

how to turn this key off permanently How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying 2fb4bb5e-c0c3-4c90-9d50-45c86ba63fc5?upload=true.jpg

:)

eddy0p, Oct 1, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Oct 1, 2020
  4. snoopy51 Win User

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How to turn of this button completely. its so annoying - Similar Threads - turn button completely

2. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  3. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  4. How to completely disable task view, and NOT just the task bar button? Its bugged with SteamVR.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to completely disable task view, and NOT just the task bar button? Its bugged with SteamVR.: Everything was fine, no issues what so ever, then for the first time ever in 8 years i opened task view a few weeks back since i wanted to test something with multiple desktops. Ever since, task view completely freaks out when using SteamVR virtual desktop. 9/10 clicks brings...
  5. laptop freezes so much every day its so annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop freezes so much every day its so annoying: my laptop freezes atleast 5 times a day and its really annoying. I don't have any viruses or malware on my laptop, the only apps that I've installed that run in the background are opera gx and discord. My drivers are all up to date and my laptop rarely crashed until now. I...
  6. laptop freezes so much every day its so annoying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop freezes so much every day its so annoying: my laptop freezes atleast 5 times a day and its really annoying. I don't have any viruses or malware on my laptop, the only apps that I've installed that run in the background are opera gx and discord. My drivers are all up to date and my laptop rarely crashed until now. I...
  7. My mouse keeps freezing and its so annoying.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse keeps freezing and its so annoying.: Frequently whenever I move my mouse sometimes it just freezes and i cant move it for like a second and then i can move it again? I think it is because of the batteries probally,please help....
  8. HOW DO I REMOVE THIS THING ON THE TOP!??!! ITS SO ANNOYING (plsssss help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HOW DO I REMOVE THIS THING ON THE TOP!??!! ITS SO ANNOYING (plsssss help): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TallFig2803 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lgx791/how_do_i_remove_this_thing_on_the_top_its_so/
  9. So I like to navigate with arrows on keyboard and this (completely to me) annoying preview...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I like to navigate with arrows on keyboard and this (completely to me) annoying preview...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spoodymen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i12w5i/so_i_like_to_navigate_with_arrows_on_keyboard_and/
  10. Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scrolling within email messages - so annoying how do i turn off?: there is an annoying scroll that has just appeared in the middle of my emails that requires scrolling to read the message - how do i get rid of this function [ATTACH]...