Windows 10: How to turn off Amazon Assistant?

Discus and support How to turn off Amazon Assistant? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've already uninstalled, shut off, restarted, it's gone from Apps but still pops up. What can I do further?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BobCoxAZ, Jul 29, 2020.

1. BobCoxAZ Win User

How to turn off Amazon Assistant?

I've already uninstalled, shut off, restarted, it's gone from Apps but still pops up. What can I do further?

:)

BobCoxAZ, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    How do I turn automatic emoticons OFF in Windows Mail?

Thank you for the information. To turn-off your emoticons on Windows Mail application, we suggest following the steps below:

• Launch your Mail application.
    • Press ALT + F+ O + M.
    • On the Compose tab, uncheck the Convert special keystrokes to emoticons.
    • Click Apply > OK.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ernie San, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Lex Del Win User

visual voicemail turn off?

Hi,

To turn off or disable Visual Voicemail, please follow the steps below:

• From the Start screen, tap the Phone tile.
    • Tap the More icon (...) at the bottom of the screen.
    • Tap settings.
    • Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn off.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. How to turn off Amazon Assistant? - Similar Threads - turn off Amazon

2. Focus assist - unable to turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Focus assist - unable to turn off: Focus assist turns on automatically - and the settings for focus assist cannot be accessed via the 'Settings' app.So how can I disable focus assist?Eg. clicking the link here does nothing at all:Nor can the settings for focus be accessed by searching or right-clicking in the...
  3. Focus assist - unable to turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focus assist - unable to turn off: Focus assist turns on automatically - and the settings for focus assist cannot be accessed via the 'Settings' app.So how can I disable focus assist?Eg. clicking the link here does nothing at all:Nor can the settings for focus be accessed by searching or right-clicking in the...
  4. Focus assist - unable to turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Focus Assist Not Turning Off

Focus Assist Not Turning Off: Hi in settings there is a Focus Assist setting. It's currently set on "Only Alarms" but now I have been trying to click the button that says "Off" but it never responds. You might say that maybe it's because settings doesn't respond for me but NO it's responding with every...
  6. Focus assist won't turn off

Focus assist won't turn off: Hello, Focus assist will not turn off - I have a Surface Pro 4 that recently updated. I have tried turning Focus assist off using the Quick Action button, I have also tried going to Setting > Focus Assist. But when I click "Off" the page just freezes. When I try to click...
  7. how do i uninstall amazon assistant?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i uninstall amazon assistant?: its not located in my apps, or programs but keeps popping up on sites like ebay. ty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-amazon-assistant/e7ac8d3f-634d-4a03-9f8e-dde76dc87b6c
  8. Turn off Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Support
    Turn off Focus Assist: I'm confused but that is normal.....lol I am easily confused. I just go the update notice for the May 2019 update in August?? Does the tutorial that Brink made create a bootable USB drive with the latest version of windows 10 1903?? To make things more confusing when I did...
  9. Amazon Assistant Won't Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon Assistant Won't Uninstall: Hi everyone, I saw threads about cannot remove the Amazon Assistant from your Windows 10 (uninstall - Modify) are greyed out. I had the same problem and saw previous thread, some pals recommended to install a 3rd party trial version application to clean the Windows registry...
  10. Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17083, Quiet Hours has been renamed to Focus Assist. Action Center[/b] for you to review later. Are there certain times when you dont...