Windows 10: How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11

Discus and support How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]App Diagnostic is a feature in Windows Operating System that takes information to other applications running on your system. This is done to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 17, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11

How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11 App-diagnostic.jpg
    App Diagnostic is a feature in Windows Operating System that takes information to other applications running on your system. This is done to improve the stability of those applications, but many users are seeing this as a privacy issue and hence want to turn off App Diagnostics in Windows 11. In this article, we are […]

This article How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 17, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Privacy tweaks...

• Turn Cortana Off. Bring up the Start menu and start typing. Click on the notebook icon in the left sidebar and choose Settings. From there, you can turn off Cortana.
    • Search online and include web results. When you turn off Cortana, you’ll see this option appear. You can turn it off if you’d rather not get web search suggestions from the Start menu, which log your typing and send it back to Microsoft so you can get live-updating predictions, just like you do on Google.com or in Chrome and Firefox.
    • Getting to Know You. In Settings > Privacy > Speech, Inking, & Typing, you’ll find a feature called “Getting to Know You”. This is probably the most sweeping privacy setting on the system, and even after turning off Cortana, you’ll have to disable this setting. Just click the “Stop Getting to Know Me” button to turn it off.
    • Cloud Info. Turning off Getting to Know You removes info from your device, but you’ll have to remove it from the cloud separately. In that same window, click “Go to Bing and manage personal info for all your devices” to clear the Getting to Know You Data from your Microsoft account.

• If you head to Settings > Privacy > Feedback & Diagnostics, you’ll see two settings:
    • Feedback frequency: Windows will occasionally ask you for feedback so you can send Microsoft your thoughts on Windows 10. If you’d rather it not bug you with such things, you can change it to Never.
    • Diagnostic and usage data: This feature can send a lot of data back to Microsoft, including how often you use certain apps, which apps you use most often, and memory snapshots (which can inadvertently include parts of a document you’re working on if something crashes). You can change this to Full, Enhanced, or Basic. You can read more about what each of these to here.
    Microsoft doesn’t let you turn off diagnostics completely, except on Enterprise versions of Windows. The Basic setting, they say, is data that is “vital to the operation of Windows”, including Windows Update and malicious software protection.

some may be duplicated. I found this info on Lifehacker, if anyone wants the full article.

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. How to Turn Off App Diagnostics in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Turn Off App

2. How to turn off badge notification in Windows 11 for Particular Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off badge notification in Windows 11 for Particular Apps?: Title is self explanatory... Please tell a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-badge-notification-in-windows-11/5b832eef-eb4a-4693-8310-c7a4243f661a
  3. How to turn off badge notification in Windows 11 for Particular Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off badge notification in Windows 11 for Particular Apps?: Title is self explanatory... Please tell a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-badge-notification-in-windows-11/5b832eef-eb4a-4693-8310-c7a4243f661a
  4. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...: It's a temporary fix for people that don't have background apps the link will show you how to do a group policy edit and a registry edit to disable the background apps https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable-background-apps-in-windows-11.923/Microsoft and their...
  5. No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...

No option to turn off background apps in windows 11 temporary fix to turn off apps in...: It's a temporary fix for people that don't have background apps the link will show you how to do a group policy edit and a registry edit to disable the background apps https://www.elevenforum.com/t/enable-or-disable-background-apps-in-windows-11.923/Microsoft and their...
  6. Insiders diagnostic data turns off by default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insiders diagnostic data turns off by default.: Is there a way to fix this. When I checked my windows insiders ring, it said that the diagnostic data collection was turned off. When I try to turn it back on, save it & exit from the settings & then I check again, it the turns itself back off. I turned it back on, the same...
  7. Insiders diagnostic data turns off by default.

Insiders diagnostic data turns off by default.: Is there a way to fix this. When I checked my windows insiders ring, it said that the diagnostic data collection was turned off. When I try to turn it back on, save it & exit from the settings & then I check again, it the turns itself back off. I turned it back on, the same...
  8. How To Turn Off Hotkeys? Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Hotkeys? Windows 11: When I play games on my windows 11 pc when ever i hold w and accidentally press caps locks it opens my pc folder this is very annoying since when this happens I cant move for five seconds and i have to tab out to close the My PC window....
  9. How to Turn On or Off Diagnostic Data about Narrator usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Turn On or Off Diagnostic Data about Narrator usage in Windows 10: [IMG]On your Windows 10 or Windows 11 PC, you can turn on sending additional diagnostic and performance data to Microsoft to help make Narrator better when you press Narrator+Alt+F to give feedback about Narrator. In this post, we will show you how to Stop sharing Diagnostic...
  10. Turn On or Off Tailored experiences with diagnostic data in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tailored experiences with diagnostic data in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Tailored experiences with diagnostic data in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Tailored experiences with diagnostic data in Windows 10 Starting with diagnostic data" has been added. This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off tailored...