Windows 10: how to turn off "are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive

Discus and support how to turn off "are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I infrequently use OneDrive, so sometimes I upload something and then I wish to close OneDrive after. Every time I click close OneDrive I get that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaHeHa, May 15, 2020.

1. MaHeHa Win User

how to turn off "are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive

I infrequently use OneDrive, so sometimes I upload something and then I wish to close OneDrive after. Every time I click close OneDrive I get that annoying popup and I could not find out how to get rid of it. Can somebody here help me? thanks in advance

:)

MaHeHa, May 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, May 15, 2020
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, May 15, 2020
  4. Freezer Win User

how to turn off "are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Anyone know how to remove "OneDrive - For Business" from the Explorer navigation panel? I've tried just about every registry modification, and windows policy for "Onedrive" but they only seem to work for the consumer product, not for onedrive for business.

The onedrive product alone is so damn annoying and continues to load itself upon startup, even when it's explicitly remove from startup. It continues to automatically load and unload itself from within the startup folder... while I'm actively watching it load itself into the startup folder.

Freezer, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. how to turn off "are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive - Similar Threads - turn off are

2. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...: When using Microsoft Phone Link, I am unable to view my phone screen on my laptop running Windows 10. I have tried all of the suggested remedies here to no...
  3. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...: I am reposting this question.Note: Microsoft Advisors - please do not respond if you don't plan on replying when I respond that nothing you suggested works. Clearly there is a problem and I am not the only one asking. Did you take the time watch the brief video and observe...
  4. It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like Phone screen was closed. Did you mean to close this app, or do you want to...: When using Microsoft Phone Link, I am unable to view my phone screen on my laptop running Windows 10. I have tried all of the suggested remedies here to no...
  5. How to turn off "Are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off "Are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive ?: I infrequently use OneDrive, so sometimes I upload something and then I wish to close OneDrive after. Every time I click close OneDrive I get that annoying popup and I could not find out how to get rid of it. Can somebody here help me? Thanks in advance.There is a lot of keys...
  6. How to turn off "Are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to turn off "Are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive ?: I infrequently use OneDrive, so sometimes I upload something and then I wish to close OneDrive after. Every time I click close OneDrive I get that annoying popup and I could not find out how to get rid of it. Can somebody here help me? Thanks in advance.There is a lot of keys...
  7. How to turn off "Are you sure you want to close onedrive?" prompt when closing onedrive ?

8. How to close the OneDrive folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to close the OneDrive folder: Dear All, May I know how to close the OneDrive folder? Please see the following attached. Red colour arrow [ATTACH] Don't see the option to unpin the Onedrive folder. [ATTACH] The Onedrive folder properties view. [ATTACH] I also tried to set the folder into...
  9. Turn off "Just Making Sure it's You"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off "Just Making Sure it's You": Okay, I was just watching a video when all of the sudden, I got a pop up window from Windows Security, saying "Just Making Sure it's You" and required me to enter my PIN. This has so far been the only time it's happened to me, but I'm already enraged. I ran a search on the...
  10. Onedrive is being closed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive is being closed: I have a friend that has been notified by Microsoft that because he has not used it in 2yrs it will be deleted. This being said he wishes to let them close it out. My question is when he and I set Onedrive up it was to sync his files with those in his libraries. If Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn off onedrive