Windows 10: How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11

Discus and support How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upload a raw image .arw from my camera to my Windows 11 laptop. When I open it, the image looks ok but after a few seconds, it goes bland and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jerry Burke, May 30, 2023.

1. How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11

I upload a raw image .arw from my camera to my Windows 11 laptop. When I open it, the image looks ok but after a few seconds, it goes bland and slightly fish-eyes.This happens even when I open the image in a software capable of editing raw files.Does somebody know how to fix this?

:)

Jerry Burke, May 30, 2023
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 30, 2023
  3. jds63 Win User
    Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11 [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, May 30, 2023
  4. How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11

w10 auto play dead

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn on auto play for DVD and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”.
    • Go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “auto play”.
    • Under the tab “choose what happens when you insert each type of media or device” check the box “Use auto play for all media and devices”.
    • Then under the option DVD you can select the appropriate option and check if it helps.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 30, 2023
Thema:

How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11

1. How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11 - Similar Threads - turn off auto

2. How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11: Hi I've a problem with auto lock screen of my laptop. It locks when you're inactive for 3 Minutes. I did the following but still cant find the solution that works for me:I turned off the screen saver settings. I did set the power plan to balance, modified the plan settings...
  3. How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off the Auto Lock Screen in Windows 11: Hi I've a problem with auto lock screen of my laptop. It locks when you're inactive for 3 Minutes. I did the following but still cant find the solution that works for me:I turned off the screen saver settings. I did set the power plan to balance, modified the plan settings...
  4. How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off auto image modification in windows 11: I upload a raw image .arw from my camera to my Windows 11 laptop. When I open it, the image looks ok but after a few seconds, it goes bland and slightly fish-eyes.This happens even when I open the image in a software capable of editing raw files.Does somebody know how to fix...
  5. How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off auto dimming on windows 11: I have tried the method used by Microsoft, where-by you go to Settings, Display Brightness and uncheck the "Help Improve battery ...".However, this did not work. I am operating a Dell XPS 15 7590 on the latest bios update....
  6. How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11: I have noticed that Windows 11 does not allow for custom arrangement of files within a folder. This is a critical oversight of sheer stupidity of the Microsoft development team. When you are sorting files, many times renaming a file is not an option. Secondly, custom...
  7. How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off auto arrange Windows 11: I have noticed that Windows 11 does not allow for custom arrangement of files within a folder. This is a critical oversight of sheer stupidity of the Microsoft development team. When you are sorting files, many times renaming a file is not an option. Secondly, custom...
  8. Auto-Enhance and Modification of RAW Images in the Photos App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto-Enhance and Modification of RAW Images in the Photos App: Hello. I am an amateur photographer and I use the Photos app to quickly preview all the bulk photos I took and most often to select the best photograph of a certain composition to edit it later. However, Photos re-adjusts the images and auto-enhances them, changing...
  9. "Unauthorized modification blocked," how do I turn it off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Unauthorized modification blocked," how do I turn it off?: I want to install the Rockstar Games Launcher on my pc to play GTA V, but when I start it I get the message "The Social Club could not be started due to an incomplete installation (code 1008)". When I try to open the launcher, I keep getting the message "unauthorized...
  10. how to turn off auto updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to turn off auto updates: i do not wish to upgrade my laptop every week because i have minimal space for it and quite frankly do not want to automatically do it is there a way to turn off the automatic updates?...