Windows 10: How to turn off bluetooth headset being able to pause and unpause video/audio?

Discus and support How to turn off bluetooth headset being able to pause and unpause video/audio? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My headset keeps turning the volume up and down and unpausing videos. Any way to turn it off? submitted by /u/Nodimius [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nodimius, Nov 8, 2019.

1. How to turn off bluetooth headset being able to pause and unpause video/audio?

My headset keeps turning the volume up and down and unpausing videos. Any way to turn it off?

submitted by /u/Nodimius
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Nodimius, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth Headset turns off every 10 minutes

Hello Phillip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This issue may have occurred due to a driver issue or a software conflict. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headset?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    . Kindly check the section that says Bluetooth audio.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Pause updates unpaused itself

Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves.

The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration?

GGIT

PS I paused from advanced settings under Windows Update Settings and it should have had more than month of limit before I 'had' to unpause. And I never turned off or restarted my machine.

gottagetit, Nov 8, 2019
  4. How to turn off bluetooth headset being able to pause and unpause video/audio?

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

How to turn off bluetooth headset being able to pause and unpause video/audio?

1. How to turn off bluetooth headset being able to pause and unpause video/audio? - Similar Threads - turn off bluetooth

2. Mouse pad not able to be turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse pad not able to be turned off: Hi, I have a laptop which I use to play games on so I use a mouse. I usually turn off the mousepad so my wrist doesn't touch it. I used to be able to press windows+R and type main.cpl to go to the mouse settings tab and from there I would hit turn off the mouse pad when a USB...
  3. Cannot turn off Pause option

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot turn off Pause option: For some reason, I cannot turn off Pause Update on Windows 10 Update. The yellow pause button is showing but when I open Advanced, there is no option to turn off Pause. If I look at the options, the first date given is tomorrow but that stays that way each day. (see...
  4. No audio being played through headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio being played through headset: So I just got this headset and as anyone else would I plugged it into my PC, but it doesn't have any sounds coming through. I searched through my sound settings and devices but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm guessing that my PC isn't detecting my device or some other reason...
  5. Bad audio on bluetooth headset

Bad audio on bluetooth headset: I have this weird issue that sometimes when I connect my bluetooth headset to my computer the audio is realy bad and distorted. Sometimes reconnecting or rebooting both devices works. These "bad connections" are getting more and more frequent. What do I do?...
  6. Pause updates unpaused itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pause updates unpaused itself: Running the latest Creator's Update and my paused updates just unpaused themselves. The PITA factor with this OS's updating just continues to grow. Anyone else have their paused updates 'unpaused' by this monstrosity of frustration? GGIT PS I paused from advanced settings...
  7. Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue

Game Audio and Bluetooth headset issue: I am having an issue currently where I connect my bluetooth headphones and all my audio then transfers to there, spotify, chrome, etc. all play through the headphones except for games. Any game I have played so far continues to play audio through the built in speakers...
  8. How to turn off HDMI audio?

How to turn off HDMI audio?: I just bought a Dell XPS 15 and an external Acer monitor for my wife. The monitor is connected to the Dell by HDMI. When the monitor is plugged in, there is no audio. I'm pretty sure the HDMI connection is pulling the audio signal from the Dell and sending it to the monitor....
  9. How to turn Bluetooth Off in Windows 10?

How to turn Bluetooth Off in Windows 10?: It says my PC is searching for other devices under the Bluetooth menu, but there is not a switch saying on/off. 13735
  10. Turning Cortana off while being able to search for My apps/files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning Cortana off while being able to search for My apps/files?: Hi I would like to add some things about my pc I am also running a Samsung 960 EVO m.2 500gb as my OS drive. I am basically having the problem stated in my title. This is a recently built pc and pretty much everything is working the way I want it to save for this search...