Windows 10: How to turn off changing language popup?

Discus and support How to turn off changing language popup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] this popup is very annoying, I know that if I will use Shift + alt this popup will not appear, but it is not a solution, I want fully... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fallrttt, Jul 21, 2020.

1. How to turn off changing language popup?

/u/Fallrttt, Jul 21, 2020

2. Turn Language Bar OFF (hide it)

Hi,
    This is the answer, the same as in Windows 8.1
    The Windows Club: Turn Off Language Bar or Input Indicator in Windows 8.1

Also make sure in the last step "The Text Services and Input Languages settings box" 'Hidden'
    Best regards How to turn off changing language popup? :)

Flyfisherman, Jul 21, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Jul 21, 2020
  4. How to turn off changing language popup?

Language change

Hi Peter,

It could be that the language pack is missing on your Windows 10 device. With this, we suggest that you try to add the language on your device. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Select Clock, Language, and Region.
    • Under Language, select Add a language.

You may also check the Change input methods on which language are currently installed on your device. You may also click Add a language on the
    Change your language preferences window.

Let us know how it goes and feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

How to turn off changing language popup?

1. How to turn off changing language popup? - Similar Threads - turn off changing

2. How to turn off advertising popups in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off advertising popups in Windows 11: Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system may show suggestions as popups regularly on the computer using the notification's system. Initially designed to give users tips and suggestions on improving workflows with Windows 11, the suggestions system has been turned almost...
  3. How to turn off Nero popup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to turn off Nero popup: Nero Popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-nero-popup/f6dd432c-f01a-471a-99db-c13ff9009b71
  4. How to turn off Nero popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off Nero popup: Nero Popup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-nero-popup/f6dd432c-f01a-471a-99db-c13ff9009b71
  5. How to turn off Nero popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. how to turn off song change popup notifications ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to turn off song change popup notifications ?: I want to turn off notifications about next song popup . that takes to much screen size and time to disappear automatically.it gives problem when I am working and use dedicated function keys to next and previous song also with sound up and down that huge pop up comes and cant...
  7. how to turn off song change popup notifications ?

how to turn off song change popup notifications ?: I want to turn off notifications about next song popup . that takes to much screen size and time to disappear automatically.it gives problem when I am working and use dedicated function keys to next and previous song also with sound up and down that huge pop up comes and cant...
  8. How to turn off keyboard language popup? Microsoft please HELP

How to turn off keyboard language popup? Microsoft please HELP: I updated my windows10 from 1800 to 2004 version and now i faced with problem - everytime i switch language via Shift+Alt i get ANNOYING keyboard lagnuage popup in the right section. Example: [ATTACH] It is especially annoying in software which i run as administrator....
  9. Change language popup

Change language popup: [ATTACH] After last update, I see this popup when changing language. How I can turn this off? This is just visual trash that only distracts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-language-popup/11c3fea7-8309-47ee-8a6d-d1913f960c9b
  10. How to turn off Language switch bar

How to turn off Language switch bar: Hello! After last November update, when switching languages, I've started to get this bar with all languages i use (switch between) on the side of the screen. Why microsoft just adding stuff that I don't need and there is no instruction how to remove this trash! So...