Windows 10: How to turn off Cortona Speakers.

Discus and support How to turn off Cortona Speakers. in Cortana to solve the problem; Did a Troubleshooter and accidentally turned on the SPEAKERS. How do I turn them back off?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DebraGreif, May 23, 2019.

1. How to turn off Cortona Speakers.

Did a Troubleshooter and accidentally turned on the SPEAKERS. How do I turn them back off?

:)

DebraGreif, May 23, 2019

2. Turning off CORTONA

HOW DO I TURN OFF CORTONA?

LETITIAOLANE, May 23, 2019
  3. JackPlatt Win User
    Cortona Anniversery Update Questions on Windows 10?

Greetings,

I understand that Cortona will now be the default search box in Windows 10 and will not be able to be turned off in the forthcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update. In Fig 1 (below) if a user turns off the "Cortona can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders,
    alerts and more" switch to off. What will that do in regards to the new search system? Or is this image for the current 1511 build and not applicable?

Furthermore, can a control list and explanations be provided for what users will be able to manage concerning Cortona's settings and results with the forthcoming Anniversary update?

Jack

How to turn off Cortona Speakers. ee318b72-eb6e-4a24-9fd8-0941e53093f7.jpg

JackPlatt, May 23, 2019
  4. How to turn off Cortona Speakers.

How can I make a Base Microphone work without it turning off the speakers?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. Let me help you.

As per the description Microphone should work without turning off the speakers.

I suggest you follow the steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the speaker icon.

• Select playback devices option.

• Now select the speaker as default.

• Now go to recording devices option and select the microphone as default and click on apply.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, May 23, 2019
Thema:

How to turn off Cortona Speakers.

1. How to turn off Cortona Speakers. - Similar Threads - turn off Cortona

2. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: A cortona button appears briefly beside the volume button in the task bar. It disappears after a short moment of time. How do I stop it from appearing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/89957392-a9a2-4e67-913a-9a396da8ba18
  3. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: I would like to know why you changed Crotona. I was able to open websites which was so convent. And I want it back! I've tried using the 3 dots and still nothing. I tried using the work "launch" instead of open and it still tells me she can't open websites. Please tell...
  4. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: After updating to the Windows 10 2004 update, Cortona keeps informing me that it is not available for English Canada. I'm pretty sure this is not true. What's going on? Anything I can do about it?...
  5. cortona

in Cortana
    cortona: yes i was wondering if you can change cortonas voice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortona/57a18994-d642-4808-a9be-70732ba50455
  6. How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition

in Cortana
    How to turn off the Cortona Serch at the Windows 10 home edition and professional edition: I want to turn off the Cortona Search availale with the Windows 10 home and professional edition which has become a source of disitraction for my daughter as she can surf the internet at any point of time ; even during the online classes. Please suggest me in this regard so...
  7. Cortona

in Cortana
    Cortona: Hi, Is Cortona able to be used by a person aged 14? I tried but it says minor. But when switched my brithday so that I am 19. It worked. So are minors allowed to use it if over 13?...
  8. Can't turn on Talk to Cortona

in Cortana
    Can't turn on Talk to Cortona: I am using a Surface pro Windows 10 v 1803. I can't activate the talk to Cortana feature. I've checked Cortana's settings and it does not give me the option to enable it. It only gives me the option to turn off and on devices Cortana is allowed to access ex. mic, files, etc....
  9. Speakers keep turning off AND defaulting to wrong speakers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speakers keep turning off AND defaulting to wrong speakers.: Every time I turn my laptop off it also turns off the speakers. When I restart it, speakers are on mute. I've been trying different solutions for weeks but no luck so far. Any help greatly appreciated Also... I can't find a way to make it default to my laptop speakers....
  10. Turning off CORTONA

in Cortana
    Turning off CORTONA: HOW DO I TURN OFF CORTONA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-off-cortona/f29a74e9-1565-4e84-af75-89440f0021dc"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cortona speakers