Windows 10: How to turn off effects on Windows movies&TV? (Windows Photo too when you create a video)

Discus and support How to turn off effects on Windows movies&TV? (Windows Photo too when you create a video) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/msafari10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6quxh/how_to_turn_off_effects_on_windows_moviestv/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/msafari10, Oct 7, 2020.

1. How to turn off effects on Windows movies&TV? (Windows Photo too when you create a video)

/u/msafari10, Oct 7, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 7, 2020
  3. DanGGB Win User
    Windows Movie & TV

On my laptop running Windows 10 for a few weeks now, Movies & TV is listed as my default video player. In just the last few days, double-clicking on a video file's icon raises error messages: "package could not be registered" usually, but sometimes "file
    not found" or some other misdirection. Right-clicking and choosing a different player works, but is not a satisfactory solution in the long term.

Movies & TV doesn't appear in any lists on my laptop any more, and repeated attempts to reinstall it, and Photo Viewer, have failed at the Install stage. What is wrong and how to fix it? Thanks,

DanG

DanGGB, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How to turn off effects on Windows movies&TV? (Windows Photo too when you create a video)

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

How to turn off effects on Windows movies&TV? (Windows Photo too when you create a video)

1. How to turn off effects on Windows movies&TV? (Windows Photo too when you create a video) - Similar Threads - turn off effects

2. Movies & TV can't link to Photos to trim a video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV can't link to Photos to trim a video: The "Edit in photos > Trim" button in Movies & Tv does not work, giving me the following error:PhotosPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x80070067This error code seems to have been referenced for a lot of...
  3. Movies & TV can't link to Photos to trim a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV can't link to Photos to trim a video: The "Edit in photos > Trim" button in Movies & Tv does not work, giving me the following error:PhotosPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x80070067This error code seems to have been referenced for a lot of...
  4. How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?: I can't view photos without it doing a slideshow effect, changing the photo every few seconds. This bug is incredibly annoying. I've seen this question asked many times when doing searches, and the responders always answer the wrong question, assuming we are talking about the...
  5. How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?

How do I turn off the slideshow effect when viewing photos?: I can't view photos without it doing a slideshow effect, changing the photo every few seconds. This bug is incredibly annoying. I've seen this question asked many times when doing searches, and the responders always answer the wrong question, assuming we are talking about the...
  6. how can I remove/turn off filters when taking a screenshot in Photos, Movies & TV app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I remove/turn off filters when taking a screenshot in Photos, Movies & TV app?: This is my original video, and I tried to screenshot with 'Save photo from video', then Photos app popped upAfter I click 'Save a photo' I got the screenshot with filtersI don't want the filters, so how can I remove/turn off filters when taking a screenshot?...
  7. how can I remove/turn off filters when taking a screenshot in Photos, Movies & TV app?

how can I remove/turn off filters when taking a screenshot in Photos, Movies & TV app?: This is my original video, and I tried to screenshot with 'Save photo from video', then Photos app popped upAfter I click 'Save a photo' I got the screenshot with filtersI don't want the filters, so how can I remove/turn off filters when taking a screenshot?...
  8. GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV

GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV: I literally wanted to watch a video on the app and after 2 min. my PC shuts off. I thought it overheated. The next day i wanted to see what did that. So i opened MSI Afternurner and played a video on the app and saw the GPU temperature was going up fast until it shut off to...
  9. Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the...

Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the...: Windows 10 - PHOTOS APP - Creating a VIDEO - When you produce the video, where is the finished file saved? I haven't used Windows 10 Photos App in a long time, but I do like to create small videos with images I have stored. Anyway, the editing process and creating video...
  10. Windows 10 Photo, Movies & TV App

Windows 10 Photo, Movies & TV App: Whenever I am trying opening any image using Windows 10 Photos app, this message is popping up File system error (-2147219196) Same message is displayed whenever I try to open any video using Windows 10 Movies & TV App. Please help me with this part Thanks in advance!...