Windows 10: How to turn off email notifications on Windows 10

Discus and support How to turn off email notifications on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have "Set notifications from apps and other senders" under notifications & actions set to off that has stopped all pop-ups from showing up, and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by krir, Jan 24, 2021.

1. krir Win User

How to turn off email notifications on Windows 10

I have "Set notifications from apps and other senders" under notifications & actions set to off that has stopped all pop-ups from showing up, and all other notification sounds except for the email notification, logged out from the Mail app, have Desktop notifications under my email settings set to off, Control Panel -> Sound -> Sounds Sound Scheme is set to No Sounds, but still getting that annoying high-pitched sound when email arrives.

Could anyone please suggest a solution I haven't tried yet?

Thanks

:)

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 24, 2021
  3. How do I turn off email notifications in Windows 10?

Hi Cynthia,

I realize that you want to know how to turn off email notification in Windows 10. I will try to help you with this issue.

Follow these steps to check if that helps:

• Open Mail app.

• Click the Gear icon to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Notification and move the slider to off for show notifications in the action center.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 24, 2021
  4. moondoggy Win User

Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray.

I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to quickly look at the icon to see of there are notifications and to quickly scan the email subject to determine if I need to sit down and actually open outlook and download my email.

What happens periodically is that the notifications simply quit showing up. I have checked the notification center and Email appears on the list and is turned on. I have also went to the settings for the mail application and have found that notifications are turned on. That being said, a few minutes ago I I clicked on the mail application and there were 4 emails in the list however there wasn't a single notification showing up within the notification icon.

Now each and every time the notifications quite showing up something happens to trigger their return but thus far I have not been able to determine what it is that gets turned off and what it is that mysteriously turns it back on. It seems to me this has something to do with how frequently Windows is polling my email providers server for changes but that's just a thought as to what the issue is. Has anyone else seen this behavior and been able to determine what the issue is and how to fix it? Thanks.

moondoggy, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

1. How to turn off email notifications on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - turn off email

2. How to turn off the annoying notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off the annoying notification?: Hello! There is a window that shows "You'll need internet for this" pops up again and again. I know my pc isn't connected to the internet. But the notification is really annoying. How can I turn off this notification?...
  3. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off OneDrive notification?: Does anybody know where to turn off the OneDrive notification? I can't find it anywhere on the settings. It keeps getting annoying everytime it shows up....
  4. How to turn off OneDrive notification?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to turn off OneDrive notification?: Does anybody know where to turn off the OneDrive notification? I can't find it anywhere on the settings. It keeps getting annoying everytime it shows up....
  5. How to turn off Notification Mirroring in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to turn off Notification Mirroring in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to get a phone notification on your Windows 10 […] This article How to turn off Notification Mirroring in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to turn off notification that Windows Firewall is off?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to turn off notification that Windows Firewall is off?: 1. Since our Windows 10-Home is on a router I've been told that I don't need to have the Windows Firewall On. Assuming that is still true, how do I turn off the warning message that the firewall is off? 2. How do I get the Malwarebyes icon to be pinned to the always visible...
  7. How to turn off taskbar notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to turn off taskbar notifications?: Currently my taskbar is in the mode where it is invisible unless I move my mouse to bring it up from the bottom of my screen. As such, whenever something happens in a game or app that windows thinks is of note it makes my taskbar appear and makes the app flash orange to get...
  8. Turn off "unusual sign in" notification emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn off "unusual sign in" notification emails: I use two desk tops, a laptop and a tablet to sign into Windows 10. I continually get emails with the above notification. It is ALWAYS me and a legitimate sign in. I have tried signing in with a local account as well as my Microsoft account. I have verified my account...
  9. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957
  10. Notification popups from text, email, youtube how to turn off

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification popups from text, email, youtube how to turn off: recently I have had notification popups appearing from the lower right side of my computer screen upward. how do i shut these off. it takes up my screen space. I get them from emails, youtube sites I have subscribed to, text, everything. how do i turn these off? 81362